Chapter 17 Blue

EDITED: 12/13/18

The Galaxy Nauts Gou warped, and came to the planet Sazanaarah. Still the aliens there didn't welcome them warmly, unlike Sandorius. Hecate guided them to their places.

"They're still cold type, huh." Ibuki commented.

"Yeah. I heard them talking that they'll beat you to take the 1st Grand Celesta Galaxy Cup. Sssshhh....I just heard it." Hecate winked.

"Well, let's see if they can." Tetsukado's fists collided with each other.

All of a sudden, the Sazanaarah Eleven's Captain come to them. (Its Powai Pichori!)

"Ah, Earth Eleven! Nice to meet you again." Powai shakes Tenma's hand vigorously.

Shindou whispered, "Not that cold anymore."

"Hai! Nice to meet you too, Powai."

"Where's.....Matatagi-kun?" The alien captain asked.

"He left the Earth Eleven for his recovering mother and siblings He's somewhere on the South Korea right now, I guess."

"Aww, sad thing. I've expected him to come." She saw Yara beside Manabe, "Is she your substitute to Matatagi?

"Yes. A permanent one."

"Uh, hi." 

"Welcome to Sazanaarah. Uh, your temporary rooms are there. Hecate-chan, could you go with them? Thank youuu~!"

"Okay. Earth Eleven, this way."

While they go away, Powai had some suspicions to Yara. "I don't think she's a pure Earthling."

--

After the put their things on their rooms, they decided to have a tour on the Sazanaarah.

"Blue, all blue!! My favorite color and my magic aura's color! Hecate, where's the nearby stream here?" Yara wondered around.

"You can go on the left way."

"Okay, thanks!"

She proceeded to the stream pointed by Hecate. She also like streams because Equestrians like to cool in there, and they frequently think by themselves there.

"Hm, what should we do to pass from their "mind-seeing" ability? That'll be hard to do." She sighed.

Someone called from her back.

"What is an Earthling will do in this stream?" Guraami rudely asked.

"Hi! I just want to be alone and hangout in here... I guess." She awkwardly replied, not comfortable of talking to the strangers that seem to not like her.

"Your mind doesn't say so. You're thinking how will you defeat us!" Sevan revealed.

Starsight muttered, "Oh, stupid azurs."

Sevan clenches his fist.

"You better go back to your train, or els-" Valha threatened.

"Hey, I don't want a fight. I'm just thinking about our practice. There's nothing wrong with it, right? And I want a fresh air." Yara tried to walk back.

Guraami didn't buy her reason, "Clever alibis. I know in your azur, your going to do something unexpected. And what do you care here? You have no rights to our planet."

Sevan aims his ball to Yara, and is about to shoot. Tsurugi covered her before they did it. She wondered.

"T-Tsurugi?"

"Stop!"

Sevan used his hissatsu, "Bubble Boil!"

Tsurugi got hit right onto his chest.

Valha chuckled, "That was a meant for you, idiots."

--

Yara was... enraged.

"You..."

Guraami mocked, "So what will you gonna do? You're just a simple MORTAL.?"

"Mortal, huh?...Let's see."

"Yara, no."

Yara uses her magic to them. It is a blue colored blast coming from her hands. "Take this!" 

Valha and Sevan were shocked, "What the-"

The blast hit to the three. (That was a meant for you, too) The 2 captains rushed to the stream.

"What happened?"

Guraami, Valha, Sevan, and Yara chorused and pointed to each other. "It was them!!"

--

Rude....Sazanaarans.