Chaper 19: I'm gay.

Sting POV.

"Sting! Man, that was awesomeness!"

Natsu high fives me.
His bloody nose and bruised cheek were terrible, he had gotten them in the fight.
It was so worth it.
The Disto ran away with tails between their legs.
And it's all thanks to Rogue.

Natsu slaps my back before he rushes over to Gray and Lucy.
Everyone was covered in injuries and were all in pain and yet they all smiled like maniacs. Even fucking Gajeel.

We walk back to camp with big smiles as we talk about the fight and all our troubles finally going away.

When we arrive, everything was different. The aura was different, a low light illuminates the back of the camp, a peaceful feeling was all over, a sweet scent filling the air.

The group walks slowly walking to their tents, their rambling turning to whispers. Some glance at me every now and then. I start towards the back of the camp but get stopped by Wendy.

"Woah, I think it's best if you go to your tent first."

I furrow my brow.

"What are y-"

"Shhh! No talking. Just go to your tent. I don't want to have to keep an eye on you, I have a pretty girl waiting in my tent for me. So get your butt to your tent."

I laugh and walk to my tent, curiosity killing me slowly.
I walk in with to find some folded clothes placed on the bed with a small note put on top.

I pick up the note and open it.

I planned a special night for us. I grabbed you some clothes to wear for the night, hope you don't think this is too cheesy. Meet me at the fire pit once you've cleaned up.

~Rogue <3

I smile and put down the note.
I quickly take off my shirt and start washing up, messing around with my hair and putting on the suggested out fit.

The clothing was almost all light. Surprisingly there was no dirt on it, just clean and smelt amazing. It was a pair of grey pants, a white dress shirt and a light blue tie that matched my eyes.

I looked damn sexy.

Excitement builds up as I walk towards the fire pit. My hands shake a little and my legs wobble.
My mouth drops as I see the silhouette of a well built man, a rose in his hand as he turns to me. A smile appears on his face.

"Sting..."

My jaw drops.
Well fuck, I'm pretty sure this confirms it... I'm gay.