1.2

Louis P.O.V

After school I was waiting for Harry in the parking lot and he was 43 minutes late, so I started to look for him.

After 15 minutes of not finding him I start to give up and walking back to the parking lot when I see a open classroom I look inside and what I see broke me he is kissing Nick.

I drop his car keys in shock which made them look at me Nick looked smug until he was punched by Harry.

"Babe it's no-" He started but I didn't let him finish I took off I could hear him cussing and punching Nick but I didn't care.

I kept running till I got into my room not even bothering to talk to Anne, I went straight into the bathroom and searched for my old friend once I found them I looked into the mirror to see that I was crying, and looked like a fat piece of shit.

After a minute of looking at the mirror I raised my sleeve and put the blade right above my wrist and pushed slowly making me flinch slightly then I kept going till I felt satisfied then I slowly sat down on the ground growing tired then I heard feet running up the stairs as I slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

Harrys P.O.V.

After I beat the shit out of Nick I sprinted to my car, bawling my eyes out, and drove as fast as I could to our house, hoping I wasn't too late.

I saw my mum in the living room shocked standing in place.

"Honey," she said sounding flabbergasted, "what happened?"

"WHERE DID HE GO?" I screamed not caring if it came out rude even though it was to my own mother.

"Upstairs in his room." She spoke swiftly

"Thanks" I said as I sprinted up the staircase, still crying.

"Louis?" I said but got no response, which frightened me even more.

I walked into the bathroom and fell immediately to my knees when I saw him unconscious bleeding heavily on the floor.

I immediately called 999, "Hello, my boyfriend is unconscious from cutting, please send help fast." I said quickly. I grabbed a cloth and wrapped his arm to try to stop the bleeding, and just held him in my arms while crying.

After what felt like hours, it was only about 15 minutes, the ambulance showed up.

They picked up Lou out of my arms.

"Be careful!" I yelled

"Please be quiet sir." He said as we went downstairs to the ambulance

I hopped in the back with Lou. I cried even harder seeing him there, it seemed like he was really gone, but that wasn't possible, he's still here, and not mad at me.

~ at the hospital

"You're going to have to wait out here." Said the nurse

"No! I can't!" I spoke

"Sorry sir, but nobody but doctors are allowed in at the moment."

"Fine." I said hesitantly

I paced around the waiting room and decided to call my mom.