Chapter 2 - Hidden

"So are you sure you've got this?" Matt asked.

"Positive. I've always loved Freddy's animitronics, of course I can watch the new guys." The new night guard shrugged. "Besides, I've been working here for three weeks now."

"Yeah but... these ones are... a little aggressive. They may want to check you out." Matt explained over the phone.

"Look, Phone Guy, I've got this. You don't need to worry." Then he paused. "What do you mean check me out?" He asked.

"Yeah, they might want to come over and see you. Don't be afraid though, they just want to say hi." Matt chuckled. "Thanks for coming, A.J." He said. "I know not many people would go to a Freddy Fazbear sister location over an add on the internet, but you just jumped at it."

"Well, I'm an odd guy. See you later, Phone Guy." Then A.J hung up the phone.

So... cleanup time. A.J picked up his flashlight and went into the dining room, picking up the garbage. Then he heard a sound by the back.

"Hello?" He called out. No one responded. "Alright then..." Then he walked back to the office.

For a little while, he watched the cameras, then he remembered the sign he left in the dining hall. "Oh, right, that." He said to himself. A.J went back into the room, but this time, he saw something in the back. It was tall, very big, with two distinct pigtails. He shined his flashlight at it, to reveal Baby, frozen.

"Well, Phone Guy DID say they move around." A.J shrugged, taking the sign.

A little while later, he heard smashing. He looked back at the cameras. The pinata had been knocked down. The table was a mess. And Baby was... moving? A.J ran out into the dining hall, to see Baby frozen in place. Her hands were awkwardly placed in front of her, as if she were reaching out. He slowly made his way towards her, as the door closed behind him.

Click.

A.J glanced behind him. The door had shut. When he looked back at Baby, she was smiling at him, making her way towards him. He screamed, dropping the flashlight. He crawled back against the wall, cornering himself. Baby got up to him and started to choke him, hitting his head against the wall.

"No! Gah! Get away!" He screamed. Then a buzzer sounded. It was six am. Baby froze. He crawled away from Baby, running to the phone. He rapidly dialed Phone Guy's number.

"Come on, come on..." He chanted. A robotic voice answered.

"Hello, please hold." It said.

"No, no, no, no!" He sighed with annoyance. An song started to play as the hold music, when Phone Guy answered.

"Uh, Hello, hello?"

"There you are! I don't know what just happened, Baby just went crazy on me, and I don't know what's-" He cut himself off, almost in tears from the panic. "I can't do this anymore. I need a transfer."

Matt figured this. He thought that they would be too much for him. Luckily, he had just fired Nate, so there was an open spot. "Well, we have an opening for a night guard..."

"That's fine, I'll take it. I'll be there tomorrow." He said. A.J grabbed his coat, and, taking one last look at Baby, ran out the door.