Chapter 16

Hello guys welcome and powers will be added, I will chose your powers if that is okay with you guys, anyways back to the story.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"AHHHHHHH" it was a girls I can tell.  We ran to the scream and I saw a girl she had neon green hair(KatCanRule) Giselle saw it was that girl with cyan hair "YUKI STOP" she knew her but how? "Stop, after everything I can do why would I stop huh?" "Because you know that this is not right!" then Yuki shot something to Giselle but Giselle was able to protect all of her friends, she yelled "GUYS GET READY" I had no idea what was going on, but then Giselle yelled to "GET OUT OF HERE AND GO GET MAL(gamergirls258) COLE(SaeranLover) TIMMY(online friend)" and I ran, I seen them before I bumped into a girl she had black hair,  it was Mal "Mal Giselle and others need you!" "Ok" she said calmly and then I didn't see her, I went and saw Timmy, I remember him he was my old friend, how could I for- not time for that "Timmy, Giselle needs you hurry! "Ok, and nice to see you again Xander"  and then he ran, now to find Cole.  I ran and ran till I found him "Cole, Giselle needs you!" "Ok, you better hurry too, Giselle knew you were coming" and he ran I was following behind.  We finally got there Giselle, Focus, Sunshine, Izsy, Mason, Bryan, Alex, Mal, Timmy, were all standing as if nothing happend.  Giselle came up to me and put something in my hand then left to regular classes with the others.

A/n
Looks like Giselle maybe likes Xander, sorry for such short chapter and tell if we should ship Giselle and Xander. And tell who's pov should be in the next chapter
Anyways
YouTube: BowGirl1213
Skype: BowGirl1213
Kik: BowGirl1213
Thank you for reading and see you guys in the next chapter.