Chapter 13

Guys I forgot to tell you that this book will have cursing coming mostly from Focus, Sunshine, and Giselle(NOT ME) anyways thanks and keep reading.
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Bryan's POV
I woke up and hurried to school, I noticed I was late and that my brother already left. I got to school and noticed nobody there.  I checked my phone and noticed I was 20 minutes early. I turned around and saw Focus, Sunshine, Alex, Giselle, Iszy and Mason.  I got angry and yelled "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" they all covered their ears "What the heck?!?" Focus yelled.  Oh no she is angry I thought.  I saw that Focus calmed down, weird.  We sat in our normal places when we come to school. I saw Izsy and Giselle distracted but I don't know why?. Then Giselle said "We are going to go and get ready for something" then she glared at at Cameron who was across for us, we were on the benches by the water founting and he was by the wall of the school in a bench. Then she left but Izsy also glared at him.  After they left Sunshine said "Did you guys see?, that Giselle and Izsy were glaring at Cameron" then Focus responded "Yeah, it's weird but why? is the question" "Yeah something wrong is going on" Alex said then I added "yeah like if they got in a conflic, I remember Giselle and Cameron liking each other and that they were good friends, and Izsy being his friend too" after that the bell rang and we went to class.  Sunshine went up to Cameron and said "If you b**** did something to Giselle or Izsy I don't hesitate to hurt you" and then she left for class and we went too. 

🐰🐰Timeskip to Lunch🐰🐰

Once we were at lunch Izsy and Giselle looked happy like if they ate candy or saw a couple and are thinking about writing a fanfic in their app Wattpad (now that is me).  Izsy said "Guys do you like to dance?" and then we all said "Yes, why?" in unison then Giselle yelled "Yay!!!!!!!!!😄" hurting everyone's eat drum "Why?, again" Mason asked "Because we signed us up in dance class for after school" Izsy said "Isn't that amazing?" Giselle said "Yay" Focus said sarcasticlly "C'mon girl losen up, you got great moves and we have seen you" "WAIT YOU TWO HAVE BEEN STALKING ME?!?😡" "yes~?, maybe~?"  "Pff not at all" Giselle said "Well atleast we will be more active" I said "You are lunch we went back to class, and we were all in Baking Class which we all chose, so we can be together since we are all in didfferent classes except for Social Studies, but we still all liked it. 

Focus' POV
We all went to Baking class and made a chocolate, confetti cake and then we got an A+ which we were surprised we usually get a B- or even a C.  Once we were done Giselle passed out because she had a sugar rush, we get used to it, it happends every week. 

A/n-
Anyways guys I hope you liked Bryan's point of view, and a little of Focus', but anyways I hope you enjoyed, now have a good day/night my beautiful people
Bye😄😁