Chapter 39

heyyyyyy guuuysssss

well I left some suspense in the last chapter so why not try to update quicker right

song: the best of times x the cast of jackass lmao & the whole grease movie ♡♥

-

-Harry's pov-

"Hey guys, I'm just gonna go check on Jessy, you know, just in case she's crying or something." I laugh a little, causing the other guys to laugh too. I throw my keys and wallet into the small bowl by the stairs and I go up two at a time. I go straight down the hall, slowing down righy before I get into Christian's room.

"Zayn what are you-"

I hear Jessy's voice say, then get cut off. Then, all I could hear was heavy breathing. I clench my hair into a fist on the top of my head, and I barge in.

"What's going on here?" I say, crossing my arms. Jessy looks at me with wide eyes.

Zayn's holding Jessy at arms length, staring at her, while she stares at me.

"I kissed her." Zayn says, cocking his head to look at me. "And she made no attempt to pull away."

"In our child's bedroom?" I whisper, getting close to Jessy. She looks at me, and looks back at Zayn. "He kissed me." She finally says, not moving out of Zayn's grasp.

"And you didn't pull away. Do you want him!?" I yell, clearly waking Christian up. I push past the two to my child, picking him up and cuddling him into my chest. He quiets his crying and falls back asleep on my shoulder, surprisingly quick.

"I know I cheated on you, and you cheated on him with me, but I never thought you'd do it to me Jessy." I say, leaving the room with my son.

-Jessy's pov-

I take Zayn's hands off me, looking at him desperately before I go after Harry. "You can always come back to me, you know!" Zayn calls when I'm halfway down the hall. I dash my tears away, going down the stairs in a rush and I almost slip. I rush into the living room to find only Niall, Louis, and Liam.

"Have you seen Harry?" I say, wiping my cheeks furiously. They all nod, staring at me in confusion. "He grabbed his keys and left with Christian." Niall speaks up. "What happened?" He says, getting up and hugging me.

"Well you guys are going to find out anyways so I might as well tell you." I sniffle and Niall lets me go. "I was upstairs and I was getting out the bottles in the bag when Zayn came up. I turned around and he was there, so I just said hey and got along with what I was doing and Zayn kissed me."

Their eyes all widen, but not too wide because the boys already know or knew about this little love triangle that's happened between us three.

"And Zayn told Harry and now Harry's gone with Christian and Zayn's upstairs, and I don't know what to do." I cry into Niall's chest. He rubs the back of my head, and I pull away again. I step back, holding my hands together in front of my stomach.

"But if you guys hate me, I totally get it. I'm just gonna get some things of mine from upstairs, and I'm gonna find Christian and I'll try my best to be out of your lives." I say, letting tears fall out while I say it.

"Hey Jess?" I hear from the top of the stairs. I look up to see Zayn, obviously. "I want you around. And I want you around with me. I had you a year ago, but I lost you the exact same way I'm trying to get you back today. Cause I want you back." He shrugs. I look up at him, thinking about what he said.

I look back at the boys, biting my lip.

"Do what makes you happy, Jess." Louis speaks up. "Even if happy isn't what you came with, maybe you'll leave with it." He gives me a small smile, and Liam nods next to him. I nod, returning a small smile as well.

-

I've left Harry millions of texts, missed calls and voicemails. He's just not responding, and its making me literally crazy. I press the phone to my ear again, hearing the rings, and then his voicemail.

You've reached Harry, can't come to the phone right now, leave a message and I'll call you back.

beep.

"Harry, you need to come back with Christian! What are you even doing with him? You didn't take the baby bag either! Call me!" I yell, like I would of he were here.

Zayn plops down next to me on the bed, staying quiet.

"Was anyone able to reach him?" I mumble, staring at the ring on my left hand. I twirl it around a bit and my eyes well up again.

"Louis got a text from him saying that he was alright and the baby is fine." He says, grabbing a hold of my hand. "Maybe we should just wait it out here and see if he comes back."

"What have I done?" I cry, putting my face into my hands. Zayn pulls me into him, but I keep holding my face. I'm blaming this on myself, though it is Zayn's fault. "Why did you do this?" I cry, looking straight and not at Zayn. I move out of his arms and stand up, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I did this because I love you." He says, trying to grab my hips. I back out of the way, keeping my arms crossed.

"Well look what you've done!" I shout. "You kissed me and I couldn't help but kiss you back, because maybe I missed the way your lips felt on mine."

"Maybe you're not the innocent one then." Zayn says, raising his eyebrow, not giving me a smirk or anything. Just seriousness.

I almost start to cry, but I stop myself because there's no use in crying because I now realize that I can blame myself.  "You're right." I sit back down next to him. "I have to see what's going on between me and Harry. I know he won't forgive me for this, though I've forgiven him for worse things." I drop my head on his shoulder.

"Do you mind if I stay a night?" I ask, looking up at him. He bites his lip and nods. I nod back. I stand up and he does as well. "I'll wait for you downstairs." He says awkwardly. I nod again.

I go into the side drawer and pull out the notepad and the pen I kept there.

Harry,

I don't know what you'll do with this note, if you'll actually read it or throw it away, I guess it won't really matter to you. I want you to know that I love you no matter what happens between us, please know that. You ran off with Christian, but I'll try not to worry about it because you're his father and you know how to take care of him. I'm not leaving him with you forever though, if you find this note today, I'm coming back tomorrow. If you hate me, I get it. I want you to also know that I had nothing to do with what happened today and that I was hopelessy devoted to you, hell I was ready to marry you. I guess I screwed that up. I can't apologize enough to you Harry. I'm so sorry, and I love you with all my heart. Please take care of Christian tonight.

Love,

Jessy.

I wipe my eyes, tears falling heavily while I wrote the letter to Harry. I slide the simple diamond ring off my finger, setting it down on top of the note that I set down on top of Harry's pillow.

-

Ok

what

the

fuck

just happened

dont hate me please </3

its short but it has a lot of info

comment vote fan