Chapter 25

OH MY GOD GUYS CORY MONTEITH :'( so sad, I literally tweeted the boys so many times telling them I love them and Cody Simpson my love and told him I love him so much I was typing a dm out to him and I literally couldn't see bc I had tears in my eyes

I'm sad so I don't even know how good this chapter will be so please don't blame me

I love you all please don't forget

-

-Jessy-

"So you can collect all your things and leave when you're ready." The nurse smiles at us. I smile widely back at her as she leaves. Harry grabs the carseat after I've placed Christian inside. Harry picks it up and his arm muscle bulges out. I smile and sling the gym bag and the baby bag over my shoulder.

"You got it babe?" I ask, leaning up to kiss him. He smiles in the kiss. "Yes, I have it." I lean down and lift the blanket to see my baby. "Oh my heavy boy. Too heavy for daddy." I coo at him. Christian stares at me and sucks on his fingers. I blow a kiss to him and stand up straight.

I walk to the door and hold it open for Harry. He smiles and walks past. I catch up to him and I hold his free hand.

Harry gets a a break for as long as he need, until I don't need help anymore. It's a positive for all three of us so we can be together as a family without Harry gone.

We walk out of the hospital to head to the car, but in the pick up area, we see the boys waiting there with Harry's range rover. We turn and walk over to them with smiles on our faces.

Since Christian has the same middle name as Louis, we named him the Godfather. He was pretty happy about that. Harry wanted Christian to have the name William somewhere in there because of Louis.

"Hey guys!" I say happily. We all exchanged hugs except for Zayn. I kinda just gave him a wave. He wasn't angry at me anymore, he just looked sad all the time. I frowned, deciding to find out about it later, knowing I shouldn't.

"Okay, come on guys in the car." Harry says, moving and opening the door. I move to go in first and have Christian in the middle. Niall and Liam slide into the farther backseat and Zayn sits next to the carseat. I smile at him slightly and he returns it back.

Harry and Louis finally get in the front seat, and we drive away. I lift up the blanket to see Christian sleeping. I see Zayn try to peek in and I laugh a little.

"You can look at him if you want." I whisper. He smiles at me and lifts up the blanket. "He looks like Harry when he sleeps." He whispers. "He looks like Harry when he's awake too." I smile and look up to the rear view mirror to see Harry looking at me. He winks at me and I blush.

"He's so cute, Jessy." Niall says, leaning over to see Christian too. "I know. He's very cute." I smile, looking down at my son.

I couldn't be happier than I am now.

-

Harry drives into his driveway and all the boys get out, leaving me and Christian in the backseat. Harry comes over and opens my door, grabbing my hand and helping me out. I grab the baby bag and the gym bag while Harry gets the carseat out.

I go and hold open the door for Harry and the boys are scattered everywhere eating anything they could find in Harry's kitchen.

I turn and follow Harry upstairs and into the nursery, which I haven't seen yet. I walk in after Harry and I'm speechless. Harry sets the carseat down on a chair and waits for my reaction.

"Oh, Harry." I say with tears in my eyes. "I love it so much." I throw my arms around his neck and my lips smash against his. "When did you do this?" I ask, my arms still around his neck. "I had a lot of free time." He whispers.

"It's so great having you back here Jessy." He says, kissing my lips repeatedly. "I missed living here." I admit. "Because even if you're out, you're still here." I peck his lips one more time and I let go of him.

I walk over to Christian and he's awake. I unbuckle him out of his seat and I carefully take him out. "How's my pretty boy?" I ask, bringing him over to the changing table. "Oh my, you look just like daddy." I say, brushing his hair away from his face, which is too long for a newborn. Nothing on Christian is from me, all Harry.

Harry comes up behind me and puts his hands on my waist. I gasp at Christian. "Look baby! It's daddy!" I laugh. Harry leans over a gently kisses his forehead.

"I'm going to make the guys something." He whispers in my ear, kissing it. I giggle and nod, pulling out a diaper for Christian. He kisses my cheek and leaves.

"Okay baby, lets change your diaper."

-

-Harry-

I just finished making the boys lunch when Jessy comes down carrying Christian. She smiles and sits at the table with us. I put my hands out to grab him and she hands him to me.

"Does anyone know?" Jessy asks, getting a plate to eat too. I shake my head, distracted by my son. "Maybe you should tell them." She says, sitting down again.

"Yeah you guys should tell everyone, I wanna tweet about it!" Louis chimes in. Jessy laughs. I pull out my phone and take a picture of him. "I'll tweet it right now." I smile at Christian.

"@Harry_Styles: My beautiful son. pic.twitter.com/382t562"

"Now you can go crazy with the tweets." I smile at them.

-

-Jessy-

It was around 9pm and Christian would not stop crying! He usually doesn't cry like this and I don't know why. He has a clean diaper, I just fed him, I don't know what could be wrong.

"Please stop crying baby." I whisper to him. Harry comes in and holds his hands out to take Christian. I hand him off and he stops crying. I pout at Harry while he's smiling at me.

"Go to bed baby. I'll put him to sleep." Harry whispers to me. I nod, getting up on my tippy toes and kissing his lips. "I love you, baby." I whisper to Christian. I turn to leave.

"Hey, you don't love me?" Harry asks, faking a sad face.

"I love you baby." I repeat and I walk out to our room.

I go through Harry's dressers and find a tshirt. I strip and slip on the shirt, getting into bed. Soon, I feel the bed dip on Harry's side and I feel a kiss on the back of my neck.

"You look so good in my shirts." He mumbles on my skin. "Christian's asleep."

"Good, so am I." I mumble, laughing.

"Oh, I've missed you baby."

-

Okay this chapter is pretty short but ya I wanted to update

I love you guys okay?

Comment, vote, fan?