"All right, you made your point." -John Winchester

Start from the beginning

John was snoozing, his feet propped up on the coffee table.

I quietly set my stuff down, taking a hand of his which was busted up. Gently, I dabbed the cuts. The alcohol burned, making him jolt awake.

He gasped, looking around wildly.

"Shhh, it's alright John." I said, soothingly.

He sat up, nodding, "I'm alright." He insisted.

I finished up with his knuckles and moved on to his worst injury.

"Take your jacket off." I instructed.

He raised a brow, "Already tryin' to get me out of my clothes? I haven't even gotten a proper hello." He teased.

I smiled, shaking my head, "You want a proper hello?"

He nodded.

I sighed, putting the alcohol and cotton swab down on the coffee table.

John had sat up on the edge of his seat, making us eye level.

Putting my hands on his knees, letting them slide up his jeans as I leaned forward.

Slowly, I kissed him, lingering for a few seconds before opening my lips again to tug gently on his.

He moaned softly, gripping my elbows.

One last peck and I pulled back, "Hello, John."

He chuckled, running a finger down my jaw, "Hey Gorgeous."

"Off with your jacket, Big Man." I laughed.

John winced as I helped him peel his jacket off.

His tan, Henley shirt had quite a bit of blood on it near the shoulder.

"Jesus John! What were y'all after?" I asked, wincing with him when his back popped loudly.

"Vampire."

I framed his face in my hands, "Were you bit?"

He gently took my wrists in his large hands, "I'm fine, Sweetheart. It's just a scratch."

John kissed a wrist as I sighed in relief.

After his wound was cleaned and I had my mess picked up, I led him to my bedroom.

"You take the bed and I'll take the couch."

"Y/N, no."

I hugged John, "Don't argue okay. I'd love to sleep in here with you, but the boys are in the next room over."

"Let me take the couch, Sweetheart."

I shook my head, laying a series of kisses on his lips, "Nope. You get some rest. I'll -"

A noise from the hall had me pulling away from John's embrace.

We waited a few seconds quietly before finishing our goodnights.

"Night John." I whispered.

"Good night, Sweetheart."

I shut the door and nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Sammy's figure at the end of the hall.

"You alright, Sam?"

Without a word, he went back to the guest room, shutting the door.
°°°°°°
It wasn't but a few hours later when I woke up and started to make breakfast.

The smell of bacon soon filled the house and the boys came out from their bedrooms.

As soon as Sam saw John pouring himself a cup of coffee next to me, he gave a sour face.