THE KILL >:D

AN: ok guys, real quick authors note, this chapter is a little descriptive, and its from differant pov's. i hope you like it! comment, vote, and thx for reading!! i love you my lovies! <3

15 minuates later i pulled into the parking lot. one of those building parties, shit. i pulled my car around back, i was going to have to jump from the roof. it was only about 4 or 5 stories high... i fixed my hair and walked around frount. i flashed the phony invite i had printed moments before. i walked in, and i was followed by the bell boy, he lead me too the elevator, he pressed a button, twisted a key and showed me to the party on the roof top. i thanked him, gave him his tip,  and a small courtesty kiss. i then sent him away. then i looked for richaredson. i found him by the refreshments...

                                                   Third Persons P.O.V- Mr.Richardson

Mr.Richardson had the mans dream. a blound to his left, a brunette to his right. serena had bleached her hair, so it was almost a silvery blound. she was wearing a floor length, hip hugging, red dress. she had a slit up the frount of the dress and her long, tan legs were propped up on the tall, black steletos. jessica had long brown hair, and she was a bit like the corpret whore... she  also was like a bit of arm candy, a little toy. tonight she was wearing a shimmering, black-sequined, mini dress. it had a silver tinted waist belt and the straps criss crossed accross her chest and around her neck. then it overlaped again accross her exposed back. it was a halter and you could tell she was wearing no bra and a skimpy black pair of thongs... she was wearing a pair of thin, black, tall, do-me-bayby stiletos (it seemed like her and seriana went shoe shopping together) and lush red lipstick.she was wearing false eye lashes and thick black eyeliner.  she seemed like she was getting paid to do something in the bathroom a few times and after the party with serina and mr.richardson. she was also nicely taned and had long slim legs. her hair, unlike mine, was very curly and bouncy, even after it dried.

"mr.richardson-" serina started in a slured, sexy voice.

"just call me James, ladies."  richardson had said, cutting serina off.

serina and jesica glanced at each other and said, "james *giggle* lets goto the refreshments and get a drink." a sexy smile spread accross jessicas face. it looked more or less like a smirk, but whatever.

"why wouldnt we?" james said to his, paid-way-too-much-sluts. and as the girls clung to his arms, they made their way accross the roof to the refreshment table.

                                      Jakes P.O.V.-(Ooohhh creepy, jake came to "enjoy the show!")

i took a sip of my wine.  i saw mickey in an instant, she didnt see me, i also found james. i watched as he walked to the refreshment table. she had obviously seen him too, because the second he stopped, she ran.

                                                                          Mickeys P.O.V.

I started to run at him, i pulled out my gun, shot him in the leg, the arm, and the stomach. then after that i grabbed my pocket knife out of my pocket. as i ran passed, i cut through his windpipe and througt, but not completely. the deep crimson blood slightly told me he had been far beond typsy. he crumpled to the floor, and the blood spilled onto the floor. i then jumpped over the ledge of the roof and flew down the stories. i used a small parashute and landed in my car. i sped away tword the city lights in the night. it was only 7:04. good time, good time....

                                                                Mistirious persons P.O.V.

i watched as she followed her jobs ordered. why couldnt she just fucking listen?!? shes killing innocet people!god, why did i have to pick the aggnorant bitch? these people were only following orders i had given them. jake used to be one of them. why the hell was he sending her after them? i tried to warn her. i know how her stoory is going to end. shes goin to hell and shes gonna bring me and jake with her...

AN: how did you guys like it??? please vote comment and fan me... was it a good clean kill??? (mwahahahaha) well  read my other book when i publish it! its a love story between a vampire and get this... a werewolf! i love you all and rawrlalala!