chapter 4 :p

an: this chapter is hopefully better, and did the last sentance work as a clif hanger? i hope so. whoevers been reading, please do keep reading, and thank you for staying with mee!!! i love you for that <3 thhhaaaannnnkkkk yyyyoooooouuuuuuuu!!!!!! please vote  and comment... the next chapter will be very important and pay close attention to the person i talk about with the phone call... and the person at the end is funny.. oh irony... lol, ok well, heres the chapter!!!!

<3

i stopped the shower,wrapped my hair in a towel and dried my hands and face. then i picked up my cell phone. when i said "hello," no one answered.

"hello?" i said.

"salutations mickey, ive been watching-waiting for you." a deep, husky voice said. i didn't reconzie the voice. it must not be the agency.

"What the fuck?!? Who the hell is this??" i said

"just listen close, and listin good. i have important information about that man you've just expelled from your house." the voice had said.

"who, Jake?"

"dont ask questions,and dont call the police either. you cant trace the call anyhow. hes killing-having you kill-innocent people."

"wait-WHAT! What the hell are you talking about? thats impossible, he gave me all their profiles. i looked them up. THEY WERE BAD PEOPLE."

"No, they were doing their jobs, just like you, mickey."

click, then a long buzz.the call had been disconected.

"what the hell was that all about?" i asked my self aloud. "that was really freaky..." i said to whoever could have been listining... i turned back on the shower. that had to be a prank call. but how would they know i just kicked jake out? more importantly, my name... but most importantly...

HOW DID THEY KNOW MY JOB??

later that night, jake texted me. he sent 3 letters "HIT"  then he sent another 7, "tonight"  the next text he sent to me was "club renande roof top party, 7:00 pm, 'meet' mr.James Richardson."  then "call via video car phone."  so i got ready, it was 6:30 the club was a 20 minuates away... it wasnt going to be clean, or easy.. i guess this was a sortof test.... people would see the murder. lots of them too.but they, under no cercumstance, were even remotely allowed to get the slightist glance at her face. the roof top had no security cameras so she was safe against tapes. this would be an in and out. she would need to kill him, no extras, and do it swiftly by running up and past  him. then over the side of the building. this wouldnt be easy. god i hoped i would land in the car.... i pulled my hair up, put a nife in the pocket and a gun. she slipped a blade into the hair-do, then put a gun in the holoster. this would be a revenge misson.

"sweet revenge, heh, i wonder how many shots" i muttered to myself.i pulled on my black trench coat over my black spandex one peice. standered issue. then i hopped in my black Cayman S Porsche Design Edition. i put the key in the ignition and twisted it. i drove. as i did, the car phones video phone rang, i answered.

"ok,  mickey," he grined, his twin inscisors gleaming. god, his smile looked like a milllion bucks. "first, its good to see you," the smile faded and his exprestion harded. " now richardson will be with 2 women-" i cut him off, " cant i say hi? hello."

"their names are serina-you may know her- and jessica." he continued unfazed. " unless they see your face, dont kill them, you wont get paid extra anyway, so you mine as well not. i'd rather," the corner of his lip began to rise, "if you left them with a scare, ya know, fearful." another one of his ledgendary grins.

"alright bye" i said

"see you tonight mickey"

then i  clicked the disconect

an: how was that??? did you catch the name of the next one? mr.james richardson ring any bells??? its mickeys old boss! looks like its what he get for pratacly handing an agency out to kill you a woman who will become their strongest! please coment, this is my first book im going through with! im gonna add a tag; romance! i love you, for reading! please vote me?! im working so hard!!! >.<