"Come let's go buddy," maejor says,"where's your hoodie."

"What hoodie?"

"Your purpose tour hoodie?"

"Oh it's in my hotel room."

"Whatever, les go. Martin lets go."

"Okay." A guy I'm guessing which was Martin. He was actually in the room this who,e time but he was in his phone sitting on the couch.

He comes up to Maejor and I greeting us with a smile.

"Bro, don't shout,' he chuckles replying to maejor and looks at me "Hi I'm Martin."

"I'm Holly-May."

"Nice to you meet you holly may."

"Call me holly," I reply and he nods "okay let's bounce."

*skip to when they get in the hotel*

"Okay lets go to Justin's room first, I wanna see what this boy is all about?" Martin says sliding the hotel card at the door and it opens

Maejor and Martin wait for me to get in, because apparently they said they are 'gentlemen' lol what lies, until they got in. I haven't been in his hotel room before but it's similar to mine but has a different view.

"Okay hopefully, we won't be long here. The show starts in 2 hours." I say

"Yeah, let's hurry." Maejor says walking to Justin's room. We all whether and see that he hasn't made that much of mess. Mm, what a reasonable boy, but his suitcases are unzipped.

"Nigs not sipping his bag." Martin says fastly

Straight after that Maejor replies with a nigs, so it was only me that was going to do the work. I sigh and playfully roll my eyes at the so called 'gentlemen' going to take Justin's suitcase, I try to zip it up but this isn't easy as it looked like.

"Please just help." I laugh

"Whatever." Maejor chuckles seeing that I'm struggling. Maejor helps while Martin was still on his phone, watching us from time to time until we finally did it.

"You're carrying the luggage you hoe." Maejor says to Martin wiping his fake sweat on his forehead. I laugh while finally walking out Justin's room.

"Okay you guys can take his stuff outside and I'll take my luggage."

"Sure." "Okay, whatever man." They reply both, I give them a thumbs up and run out of Justin room going to mine which was actually the opposite his. I swipe my card (a/n: then I do the nae nae! I'm kidding, just carry on now lol)

I open my door and enter my hotel seeing it was actually cleaner than I let it. Eh, room service actually exists in this country. I enter my room seeing my bags closed and neat, okay just how I left them. I take as much bags as I could take and surprisingly I take them all. I walk to the front door of the hotel trying not to trip and suddenly my phone starts to ring in my back pocket. I sigh and drop my bags that I was holding taking my phone out of my back pocket.

It Charlotte calling to Facetime. Oh well, I dont mind that. I answer putting my face up to see my face and then seconds later I see Charlotte.

"hey charlotte!"

"Hollyy," she cheerfully says and looks at someone next to her, "Gary say hi."

Gary's face shows up on the face and he gives me a big smile, "What the fuck, Holly! Hey!"

"Hey Gary!"

"Are we disturbing you?" charlotte asks

"Nah, just taking my luggage downstairs."

"Why?" Gary asks

"We going to Germany." I said

"What? Why?" Gary laughs "You're in London now you're travelling to Germany?"

"Oh um, I'm going to see a freiend," i covered

"wish I could do that."

"Where are you guys?"

"We're going back to LA tomorrow, but we're in Vegaaaasss."

I laugh, "well have fun, I gotta zayn."

"okay bye, say hello to Just- I mean, say hello to Jasmine for me." Charlotte covers up and winks at me

I roll my eyes, "whatever bye."