My Hair Pulling Neighbor Who Thinks I Dont Exist [27]

TRACY’S P.O.V.

          I walked out to the school field to peek at the soccer boys trying out this year. I had nothing to do today since Leilany had been suspended, and what else was a better waste of time then looking at boys sweat and kick around balls. Not really my kind of sport… but I did like watching them run like retards after a ball, it was quite amusing for me to be honest.

          So there I was walking bravely to the tryouts when someone whispered in my ear, “Hey there beautiful… came to watch me play?”

          I knew who it was not by the voice but by the smell.

          Xavier!

          “You wish I came to see you!” I whispered back.

          “Can I pick you up after practice?” he said out loud now…

          “We’ll see Xavier…” I smiled. He squinted his eyes as though to get a better look at my face then smiled as well.

          “See you tonight Tracy!” he said running away with his bright neon yellow cleats dangling on his big firm hands.  

          I still didn’t know if I liked the fact that Xavier was cocky… I mean I was the same way but I just didn’t know if I liked having a male version of me being around me, if that even made any sense.

Guess we just had to wait and see.

I did want to hang out tonight but then at the same time I didn’t want him thinking I was easy and that just cause we had one kiss he could now be taking me out on dates. I had to make him work for his dates with me… and boy it wasn’t going to be easy! I walked out to the bleachers to see all the boys stretching, there were a few girls sitting beside me watching them as well.

Unlike me though, they were giggling, could they possibly be more immature?

          Anyways… I put my bag down and sat next to it crossing my legs and resting my chin in my hands. It took me about a second to spot Xavier stretching, they all looked alike.

          I think the only reason he stood out was because everyone else’s head was a blur I was just trying to spot the spiky black hair guy with the bright neon yellow cleats. Not like there was anyone else wearing that retarded color, which reminded me I just had to ask why he got them that way instead of regular black or white ones. As I sat there pondering about his cleats two girls approached me and I have no idea why, but decided to sit next to me.

          “So which one is your boyfriend?” the blonde one asked.

          “None of them!” I replied without acknowledging their presence. So did I have to have a boyfriend, was that the requirement for watching the boys’ soccer team practice?

          “Well then who are you messing around with?” the brunette asked.

          “None of them?!” I replied in a monotone voice. I stood up and started walking away, I could hear them gossiping behind me but it had no effect on me. I could care less what stupid bimbos said about me… whatever!

LEILANY’S P.O.V

          “Hey ma I’m home!” I yelled as soon as I opened the door… but I heard no one. I guess I was home alone, which made it better because now they wouldn’t see that I was a bit sandy from the beach with Xavi. My phone vibrated and I took it out to read a text form Stephen.