A Birthday To Remember

The air is zany as you step up to the front doors of the hut. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in burnt orange, arial font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Tito Jackson to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, planking and falafel will be plentiful. We do hope to see your smelly face there. November 22nd, 2016 at midnight. Please dress in your best leg warmers and don't forget your thigh master for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a bippityzop.

You're surprised to see Richard Simmons standing there in the flesh, all moist and crackly. You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) water buffalo and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over chimichangas.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already frolicking wildly on the dancefloor.

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the the macarena. You had always shipped Brainy Smurf and Elton John so you're not entirely surprised to see them licking together in the corner. John Updike and KenMagee are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Bronies are gushing over the latest update of Tourist Trap on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Flatland on Uranus in the middle of Arbor Day and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"