O C T O B E R 1 / 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I love you too, sunshine."

💫

"The lights..." Joshua began, "I wanna change them to orange."

Tyler turned his head, maneuvering his delicate body over his lover's before kissing at the nape of Joshua's neck, and setting his chin on his chest. "The one's in our van?"

"Yeah, since it's gonna be halloween." The blue hue grinned, getting a squeak from Tyler as he pinned the boy to the bed. "Wanna make it spooky."

"With zombies and monsters also?

A warm hand caressed Tyler's cherry cheek, thumb tracing upon the pure skin, and getting an endearing kiss to those plump lips. Staccato, a steady beat, a lick upon that bottom lip, and a grin as they pulled away for sincere smiles.

"With zombie and monsters also."

The honey hue bit his lip.

"Then, what're we waiting for?"

They got up with gentle whispers, and heavenly laughter, harmonizing breath's to go along with their safety. Guiding themselves out of the mansion, and to the small van they called home. Joshua's eyes never left his little love, always watching out as the boy stumbled a little front of him, excitement running through his small body before turning and walking backwards.

"Do you think we can head to the grocery store too? I thought I saw a pasta maker, and I kinda wanna try making spaghetti."

"You're spoiling me now, daisy."

Tyler giggled, taking a small skip forward and connecting his lips with his lover.

"Maybe." He whispered.

And as they got into their mobile home, windows were rolled down, as tired limbs began to persevere with sweat. They both were wearing loose tank tops, and Tyler, with short shorts, but Joshua knew he'd do nothing but protect his little love if they'd had any problems.

With a kick of his delicate feet, he laid them against the glove box of the car, breathing in the heat and huffing as he relaxed against his seat.

The sweat was running down his neck, and Joshua found himself peaking his eyes once in awhile as he drove. They met the main road, to only follow it out and drive to the nearest town. Since they were at the edge of Louisiana, they had time to themselves before they saw any cars surrounding them. Though, they always enjoyed themselves together, as you could tell.

"Where are we heading after this?" Tyler's honey voice soothing out, as Joshua perked his eyebrows to his little love.

"I was thinking Washington DC, didn't want to spend much time in the Southern states."

Tyler tight lined his lips. 

"Yeah."

"And then after, New York?"

His smile bloomed.

"I wanna see the Metropolitan."