jumpsuit blues

" THEY WHAT!!!!!!!!!" prof u yelled while the boys explained everything that happend. for this brought the professer an idea and just like how any other sincetest would say ' i have already been prepared for something like this' as he showed the boys the jumsuite he had made ( the picture at the bottom) as the boys tried them on brick and boomer had second thoughts about them even the shoulder pads. but butch for one injoyed them he even thought they were better than wearing a belt as a tie. thinking it was just plan stupid. the professer started to explain the whole thing and how the jumsuits work. and how their powerpuff buttons were actully attacted to the rope Around their waist for it felt like rubber but it was actully metal. before he could continue with his explanation brick had already pressed the front side of their torso causing a red flashing light to shine on them creating a jetpack on his back causing him to fly around the room while butch and boomer ran around the room trying to avoid being hit by brick and the stuff falling down from the roof. brick finally stopped when he hit a machine . the professer told them not to press anymore buttons until he has finished explaining " next time give us a warning" BRICK mummbled with swirly eyes.

outside

blossom was at the road waiting for the light to change. she became very irritated but then relized away for her to pass without even having to wait for the light. she quicly whistled causing dozens of animals to stopm their way out of the zoo into the road causing a car crash. this mad blossom snicker as she jumped from car to car acros the road avoiding the ' acident' she had made. " why wait for trafic just block the road and you can cross threw" she said before putting up her peace sing with her two fingers. bubbles was on the subway while her phone was ringing . she picked it up and started to talk loud . " speak. oh yeah i know right. just leave it like outside his door. yeah i know like lol. well he should be thanking us that monkey needed a make over anyway, even if it is just pie. okay like ttyl l8er bye. " she said while shutting of her phone and many people begin to give her a death glar while she just scrached the side of her noes. " these trains make alout of noise so make sure you can talk loud on your phone" she said before blowing a raseberry. while buttercup is gulping down two soda cans not even finishing them . and dropped them down with out them spilling. then grabbed a bag of chips and shoved them down her throught before letting them go into the wind. as you can seemany people are trying so veryhard no t to step in the mess while others are trying to get the gum out of their shoes. " the world already a dirty plac so why even bother" buttercup said with her hands crossed behind her head.

at the lab

the professer was explaining how each button worked while the boys nearly passed out on the table. ken came running to the boys. " boys we have trouble there has been reports of street problems. train anyoinces, and littering in the area " " thank god" butch said befoe jumping of the couch with his friends. raceing out the door " WAIT I HAVENT FINSIHED EXPLAINING" prof  yelled whil the boys just told him that theyll find out themselfs. they all pressed a button on their chest making them to fly away perfectly.

with the girls

trouble was everywere in townsville not one place could you see people being happy. the girls ran away snickering in victory before blossom stopped causing bubbles and buttercup to bubmp into her. they heard the mayer call them. the girls had shocked faces while being pulled into the car with mayer. they scooted their way into the seat creating space for one another. while mayor kept on talking about how AN election is harder than being superheros. they drove all the way to the celebration. bellum told the mayor how this whole thing was gonna be on t.v live. as they girls heard this they all both gotten an idea and smirked once they had arived.

what dirty rotten troubles will they cause and how different will they be from the rrbz find out next time.