Chapter 4

The big baby is finally asleep!!! 

Thank God cause I thought I was gonna stuck like this for the rest of the day. I mean I wouldn't mind it but I wanna go call Sheila before it gets to late. I sat up and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, unlocking it. I went to my contacts and clicked on her name. It rung three times before she picked up.

"My baby how are you? Is everything alright.......... WHERE ARE THE KIDS!!!!" She yelled in my ear and I just laughed at her, walking out of the room.

"I'm alright. Everything is fine and the kids are asleep just like the big Papa Mason."

"Oh good. So what have y'all been up to while I was gone."

"Hell. You know how hard it is to get Austin dress!"

"All you have to do is play music and dance with him while putting them on him. He should be good after that." I moved my phone from my ear just glaring at it. Why the hell didn't she tell me that?

"Why didn't you tell me that before you left?"

"Because I did it every morning. So i thought you would had paid attention as to why I was doing that."

"But even when I was dressing them while you was here it took me an hour to put clothes on him."

"Well now you know what to do tomorrow and the rest of this month."

"Yeah yeah thank you."

"No problem. Now is there anything you want to say before I leave." Hmm....... Should i really bring up to her that his father came by today. I know I won't say anything to mason as in to why was his father was here and why he was acting a certain way. I'll just tell her to get it off of my chest.

"Yea. His father came over today."

"Who father? Mason's?"

"Yes. Who else father would come here?"

"Jesus."

"Why would he??"

"To see why you been catching the holy spirit every night." (I'm sorry to all the Christians. I'm Christian too so........ don't hate me)

"You going to hell. but back to my point. He can and took Mason in the room to talk. After a while they came out and he let him met the kids, but I could tell that he didn't like me from the moment he came. And Mason he started to act a certain way right before his father left."

"Like what?"

"Like he was trying to hold my hand but stopped when his father looked at him and looked away."

"Anything else."

"Ummm....... Before I left out of the room I heard his father say to him that he have three days for something,"

"Shit." I heard her say and I just waited for her to speak again but she didn't.

"Sheila is everything ok? Is there something that I should be worried about?"

"NO. No no no no. Nothing at all. I hope." I think she tried to whisper that last part but I still caught what she said.

"What do you mean???? I hope?"

"Umm.... what I can't hear you. You're breaking up, I'll call you when I can. Later baby?"

"No Sheila don't you hang up on me." I said but it was too late cause I heard the phone click off. I swear her ass got some explaining to do later. I felt something hit on my leg and looked down to see Austin's little figure. 

"Daddy can we watch movies?" 

'Huh??? Why?"

"Not tired. Now come me and you watch movies." He said pulling on my arm. I smiled and picked him up, carrying him to the living room, He sat on the couch as I went to go pick out a movie. I put on the lion king because that movie is my damn childhood. The lion king taught me that you can't even trust family. Like I was crying when simba father died. I asked what Austin what did he want eat with the movie and he said yogurt and chips. WHAT KID EAT THAT TOGETHER!!!! Like eww no my child is nasty and weird with his food.

"Come on daddy before you miss it."

"Okay I'm coming." I hurried back and set the stuff on the table in front of us. we sat back in the couch with my arm wrapped around him and the lights off. I think I was more into this movie than Austin was because I was singing every song that played while Austin just looked at me crazy. I don't care he'll look back on this day when he get older and laugh it off. I heard sniffling  , but it wasn't coming from neither one of us. I turn around to see a tear stained Mason with Ariana in his arms and her kissing his cheek.

"Dada, Papa cry. Papa no cry." She said and went back to kissing his cheek. Awwww they just so cute.

"I'm not crying princess. Something just got into my eye."

"Yea the feelings the lion king gave you." Ari kissed his eye and laid her head on his chest smiling.

"Thank you princess now go watch movies with your brother and daddy." He sat her on my lap and that's when I noticed that he was fully clothed. Like he was ready to go out not to just stay in the house. He put on his coat and grabbed his keys.

"Mason? Where are you going?"

"Out." He said and kissed the side of my head."

"I know that stupid. I meant like where?"

"It's not important." He said and I got confused for a minute because he never said that before.

"Yes it is. What if something happens to you?"

"No it's not. And nothing is going to happen to me I promise. I'll be back later." And with that he left out the door leaving me confused as hell. I swear I'm gonna question his ass when he comes back. But as for right now I'm going to watch Lilo and stitch with the kids so they can love stitch as much as I do.

I'm sorry that it took me forever to update but thank God I did. Happy New Years and everyine be safe.

xoxoxoxox BL4L