Author Spotlight: @AngusEcrivain

1 - So, Angus, this is your second Tevun-Krus Special Edition

1 - So, Angus, this is your second Tevun-Krus Special Edition. What's that all about?

Well to be fair, I just wanted a cover with a toilet on it and the only way that was gonna' happen was by me getting enough Tevun-Krus material where it belongs!

2 - Which issue, to this point, is your favourite?

My first TKSE, obviously, haha! It's the best issue by far!

OK so I'm joking. In all seriousness, I'm not even sure I can select 'the best,' or my favourite. Space Western, maybe. That was pretty damn cool and I do love the sub-genre.

Browncoats forever! Amirite?!

The Generation Ship issue, for me, was the most surprising. I mean, yeah, we knew it was going to be awesome - this is TK, after all - but seriously, who'd have thought Gen. Ship would be such a huge, huge issue?! Certainly not me, and it's a fucking awesome one, too... Maybe that's my, 'the best!'

3 - Off the top of your noggin, is there any feature, past or present, that doesn't appear quite as regularly as you'd like?

Honestly, I came up with this series of questions - granted, I did so in somewhat of a hurry - and now I come to actually answering it myself I'm a bit like, "Dude... What the fuck?"

It's a stupid question, one that doesn't really deserve an answer... I mean think about it, pretty much every 'new feature,' we've had has gone on to be a regular, well, feature... In fact, I don't recall any for which that ain't the case!

One thing I'd definitely like to see more of in Tevun-Krus though, is more reviews! We really don't have enough of those bad boys!

4 - Some of the best and most popular issues of Tevun-Krus have been ones that differ from the norm; Punk Wars, for example. Are there any particular 'special issues,' you'd like to see TK run with?

MadMikeMarsbergen and I are in near-constant communication about this very subject and there are an awful lot of these 'special editions,' we'd like to run with. I mean, I'd like to see another Punk Wars issue - Punk Wars II: the Punks Strike Back - and there's one particular issue (nope, not telling!) that we're gonna' make an annual event!

So there's definitely plenty in the works, and new ideas for issues and special editions do keep arriving in my nogginbox!

5 - Of the upcoming 2017 run, which issue of Tevun-Krus are you most looking forward to?

Lost World. Love me some motherfucking dinosaurs and shit!