Part 2

All I ever wanted was do see you smiling...My alarm.Today is the day when I am going to Volterra.Why me?I really dont want to go,I am going to be surrounded by vampires all kind and stay there for 1 week.I hate to admit but I was scared a little,that doesn't happen often.My dark thoughts stopped my mum when she entered the room.,,Oh good,your up,breakfast is ready.",,Ok,Ill be there in the minute." I took a shower a get dressed.Dad was reading newspapers and drink his coffee.,,Morning!" ,,Morning dad."Are you ready go?" ,,No,I just want to have a breakfast." ,,Take your time,honey." I took cereal and milk and I ate in silence 'till my phone ringed.It was Victor.Oh I am late.Again.,,Elena,where the hell are you?Is it that hard to came somewhere in time?" ,,I'll be there in 15 minutes" He started talking but I hang up.,,Dad we need to go,now" ,,Oh already,I ll be in the car." ,,Honey be careful there,listen to Victor and call me when you land.I love you" ,,Ok mom,I will..Love you too,bye." There wasn't any jam at way to the airport so we came very fast.,,This is it.Listen I know you cant change what you are but please honey be careful,dont get into trouble.Listen to Victor.",,Ok dad,I will I promise." I rushed through the airport and saw Ella,Alex and Nick in cafe.,,Oh look who finally show up."Alex sad .,,Victor was so angry,whole airport heard him.",,Yeah I think he used to that,where is he anyway?" ,,Right behind you." Great now he will yell at me.I respect Victor but he really doesn't like me,we always argument,and he always thinks his way is the only way.And whatever I do he will always find something to complain. ,,Sorry cause I was late,I wont say it wont happen again cause it may will.We came early anyway." ,,Yes we are,I wont to say some things before we leave because we wont have much time in Volterra.First of all you are meeting Volturries and be polite to them.Dont get into arguments Elena.Dont fight if you dont need to and dont use you powers!Understand?" ,,Yes master!" We all sad...I was sitting with Ella on airplane.,,So are you excited?I know I am."Ella was my real friend,she understand me.I wasnt in her shadow as always.I could talk with he about everything and I really love her as a friend. ,,Noo,we will be surrounded with vampires in some lame town and I will be boring.Plus did I mention that there is only 5 of and 500 of them?" ,,Oh come on,it wont be that bad,dont worry we wont fight.And you oviesly dont know how vampires are hot." ,,Huh hot?How do you know all about them?And you like that geek in my school so you hot is not my hot." Its the truth Ella has weird taste about boys.,,Well Victor told me and..." ,,Right Victor loves you and hates me." ,,He doesnt hate you!If you could just listen to him for once and stop arguing...Anyways he showed me some pictures and thrust me.They are hot.And you know Jane?" ,,Yes that blond girl?" ,,Yeah her,she has a brother Alec,he is so beautiful that you cant imagine." ,,Haha,we will see." Rest of the flight went fast,we changed plane couple times but It was ok.Italy was beautiful,people were friendly.When we landed,we needed to drive 2 more hours to Volterra.Ride went really slow.Nick and Alex had those boys conversations and Ella was sleeping...,,So what are we going to do there?" I asked Victor.,,First of all we are going to bye you some resend clothes you cant meet Volturies dressed like fools.We are going to meet them about 8 o'clock and we are having dinner?" ,,Dinner,what are they going to eat us?" I sad sarcastically...,,No,Elena we are having dinner they will just watch.That very kind of them." I still think that at the end we will be dinner but whatever.,,Italy is very beautiful" ,,Thats first thing that we agree on" ,,Well that strange" I sad with smile.Volterra was beautiful,all those streets in stone,Palazzo dei Prior.On streets there were a lot of people dressed in red,probably some festival...We went into first shop,I bought short,black dress and black heels.At the hotel I took a shower and Ella done my hair and make up.I must admit I looked really good...,,We should meet Jane on the main street so hurry up!" ,,Ok Victor."The main street was neat and a lot of people were drunk and still celebrating.Well at least someone is having fun.Then I saw her,Jane.She was really pretty I must admit it,Nick of course  on her. ,,Hello dragons." she sad,with light smile.,,Hello Victor,I hope you had a great flight.Please follow me,we dont want masters to wait for us." ,,Of course." Vicotor sad.Is it me or she look's like evil one?!Then I remembered dont judge people if you dont know them,in this case vampires.We followed her through dark streets and we soon came to Palazzo dei Priori.It was really stunning.We entered inside and It was empty.,,We keep it open for tourists.Our chambers are down."We followed her to elevator with some strange music.Its really annoying.Soon we entered into something like reception room and there was a human,a live human.I was guessing that she works here but with all these vampires.,,Gianna." ,,Good evening,dragons.Aro,Caius and Marcus are expecting you." Jane opened some big,black doors at the end of the hall.And then we entered some big,dark,oval room.There was three chairs in the middle ,something like thrones and three vampires,I am guessing Aro,Caius and Marcus.The middle one stood up and smiled when we came.He clapped his hands.,,Oh joy,I am so glad that you are finally here.Victor how are you? And this must be your lovely students,Elena,Alex,Ella and Nick.I am Aro and these are Marcus and Caius." They just waved in strange way.,,I hope that you are hungry,we made a special dinner for all of you.We dont cook very often.Please follow me."We entered into a some room with really large table.We set next to each other and ate our meal,surprisely it was really good.Victor and Aro talked about some old times and stuff.It was really awkward,everybody was staring at us.I looked around room,there was some portraits of some vampires,I looked to Jane and she smiled at me.Well that's odd,I politely returned smile.Then next to her,I saw a boy,my age probably 17,18 years old.I looked like Jane so I think its Alec,boy who Ella told me about.He looked at me then looked away.I guess he is not interested.Dinner went very slow,I looked Alec couple of times and he is hot,but he is a vampire.,,So Elena,how is to be a dragon,I heard that you are very talented,very powerful? Aro asked me,I was definitely surprised.,,It is a gift and a curse,I must say.Huh,well..." If she could only listen to me,she would be 10 times better." Victor cut me,that was rude.I would say to him something but I wont.it turned out that we are staying here,not in nice hotel.My room was ok,It had one big bed and some usual things.I thing it was a dungeon once.I was bored,there wasnt any TV so I decided to visit Ella,her room was in another hall.I tried to be really quiet,I dont know why but I dont fell so safe here.I thought I heard something,when I turned around I saw,well I could saw,I was blind.Someone tried to hit me but I avoid that,I used my power ball and I hit my enemy,those power ball hurt really bad, and I tried to hit him one more time but someone was holding my hand.Then I could see again and I was face to face to ALEC.,,Hello." He sad.,,What are you trying to do,idiot?I could kill you!" I shouted at him.,,I was just checking are you good as they say,and your not hair,I dont have any power." And making me blind is,are you attacked me from back!How that fair?" He let go my hand,and had that evil smile on his face.,,You cant walk around,go back in you room." ,,Really?Its so boring here.",,Those are rules,go back into you room!",,Whatever" I mumbled.I lay down and started thinking about Alec,beside that he attacked me I started to fall for him.,,He is a vampire."I sad to myself and fall a sleep.