Lukas x Petra

Lukas's POV

Petra has been acting weird lately. She has been quiet. She has been in her room for the last week. I go try to get her to come out, for the thousandth time "Petra, please come out!" I said knocking on her door. "Please!" I asked again. She didn't say anything. "At least open the door!" I said. I heard her unlock her door, and she opened it. "Petra!" I said and hugged her like it would be the last time I would ever see her again. "H-hey. AHHH!!!" She yanked away from me and collapsed into the floor and grabbed her head.        Then she went silent. She got up. "Hey Lukas." She said in a demonic voice. "P-Petra?!" I said scared as hell. (sorry for the language!!) She started to slowly walk twords me, pulling a knife out of her pocket. Just then I noticed the deep cuts in her arms and hands. She was right in my face with me cornered by the hallway wall. She was just about to stab me when she started to scream. And she collapsed and the knife stabbed her in the stomach. "PETRA!!!!" I screamed. And picked her up and the knife was so far into her stomach. Her eyes were closed. "P-P-Petra?" I whispered. There was blood coming out of her stab wound now. I gulped and started to slowly pull the knife out of her stomach. When I had the knife half way out of her stomach her body jolted, and a small cry came out of Petra's mouth. I bit my bottom lip I hated seeing Petra in pain but I knew that the knife had to come out of her stomach. So I started to slowly pull the knife out of her stomach again. I got it out and there was so much blood on it I was actually really scared for Petra because there was blood all the way up to the top of the knife. There was blood on my hands to it looked like I murdered Petra. I bandaged all of her wounds up including her cuts all the way up and down her arms it looked like she was fucking abused. (sooooooooo sorry for the language!) Or she abused herself. I don't know why she would do that, but Jesse did when Reuben died so I knew that it was possible. I got up and I carefully carryed her to my room and put her on my bed and tucked her in. I toke the knife that she had and washed it off and put it up. Then went to her room to make sure she didn't have anymore things in her room that she could harm herself with, there was so much more stuff she hid in her room she could hurt herself with she had a another knife, a pocket knife, and a lot of sharped sticks.I toke the stocks and threw them outside and put the other knife in the kitchen. I toke her pocket knife and his it in er room where she didn't put it witch was under her bed and went back into my room to bring Petra to her room. I carefully picked Petra up and moved her to her room. I kissed her forehead and went into my room amd saw it was 10:30 pm so I got in bed and went to sleep.