Chapter 2:Hoshino Murasaki

"Tohko-san." Natsume looks at her with a face of depression. Murasaki is lying on the tatami, hands grabbing on the edge of the wardrobe, it seems like he or she was forced to come out.
          Aunt Tohko picks the child up easily because of Murasaki's lack of nutrition. Murasaki recalled in his or her mind that he/she felt the warmth before.
          Now, Aunt Tohko is spreading her affectiveness, it makes Natsume sinks into his thoughts.
          'If my parents weren't dead, I would have been living in a loving family, my own family.'
          Aunt Tohko has Murasaki hugging her in a koala bear position and don't want to get off her. She was troubled.
          "Shingeru!"
          Aunt Tohko thought about someone who can rescue her while she looks at Murasaki's quiteness, her husband, Fujiwara Shingeru.
          A sound of footsteps was heard. A man who is in his forties, wears a pair of kind eyes as his wife.
          He opens his mouth and says:"What's wrong?"
          Natsume greets the sudden "guests" and he nods his head as a reply.
          Uncle Shingeru then walks towards Murasaki, the appearance of kindness in his eyes are more stronger than before.
          He takes out a red-coloured, its length is almost as same as a ruler. All of them look closely except for Shingeru as if he is still wearing a smile on his face.
          It is a dagger.
          Instanteneusly, Murasaki pulls out from Aunt Tohko and rushes to the precious treasure of his/her. The colour of Murasaki's eyes turn from ruby to crimson red. The slit eyes are covered with roughness, every movement of Murasaki is full of bloodlust.
          "Give......it......back!"Murasaki's voice goes shaky. However, Murasaki stops to see that Uncle Shingeru threatening himself/herself by putting the dagger on his pulse.
          Meanwhile, Aunt Tohko leads Natsume to the living room and asks him to take a look at a blurry identity card. Natsume's orbs seized.
          Although the identity card is blurry, still, few words can be seen on it. It's written'Hoshino Murasaki.......6th of September...'while the other imformation is blurry.
          In the mean time, Aunt Tohko tells Natsume about what had happened this morning.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

          Aunt Tohko found Murasaki lying in front of the house, she phone Shingeru to come back and take Murasaki to the nearby hospital.
          They were told that there are scratches and bruises on Murasaki's back, Murasaki also suffering from autism and mild tendency to self-abuse.
          When they reached home, the abnormal temperature from Murasaki frightened the Fujiwaras.
          Starting from welcoming Murasaki home, pleading Murasaki to eat medicine until they saw Murasaki's identity card, the fear in the Fujiwaras grew more and more.
          After that, Uncle Shingeru brought the identity card to the police station and learned that Murasaki is actually the only survivor in a family murder case which happened decade ago.
          However, Murasaki was no where to be found when the investigaters arrived.
          Uncle Shingeru phoned Aunt Tohko about his "discover" and asked her if she want to adopt Murasaki. She agreed.
          Soon, Uncle Shingeru quickly finished the adoption. The adoption  only took him for five hours. He went back home after that.

~~~~Present~~~~~

          Natsume stays quiet while Aunt Tohko is talking.
          "Please do take good care of Murasaki, "is what Aunt Tohko says after the story.
          The sound of the footsteps grew louder as Uncle Shingeru leads Murasaki towards the living room. This time, Natsume can see clearly the features of Murasaki.
          Murasaki has a long sliver white hair which reach his/her ankle, remains a beautiful milky-coloured face which is protected by the strands of sliver white, the ruby eyes which made most people fear of Murasaki. Murasaki's height is about 160 centimeters judging by Murasaki's look. The sliver white that grows over the over-seized shirt makes Murasaki looks like a doll.

A/n:Sorry for the late update. There is a book fair near my house and I "accidently" bought too many books and I kept reading until I forgot about this,I am so  sorryyyyyyy!!!! Thanks for your support,KittyHo1 and PhilMcQueen~