What a tiring day!

I got up at 6 in the morning. I got up, brushed my teeth, got dressed and waited until 7. Today was my first day on the job so I couldn't ruin my first day! At 6:45a.m. I got in my car to drive off to my work place that was about 8 minutes away. I got to my work place and clocked in. Surprisingly I saw Lex at the job.

"Hey man, I didn't know you worked here." Said Lex in surprise. "Well today is my first day, I had a job interview with the boss at this mechanic." I said. As Lex went back to his car he was working on he gave me a thumbs up. Then the manager came up to me and said "I want you to work on this test car to test your ability to work. I will see your strengths and weaknesses to see which training to set you in." I looked at the practice car. It was an old Honda Civic Type R, 2005 model. I haven't seen those in a while. He opened to hood and told me to start working on it.

As I looked at the engine and saw that everything was fine, but the Exhaust Manifold was rusted. I replaced it. "Nice." said the manager with a little grin on his face. I begin to work on the other cars, you know oil replacements and stuff like that.

*8 Hours Later*

I got back in my GT-R R35 Nismo and drove back to my house. Later I got a call from Lex "Aye, what up Jay? How was the job?" "It was good, what up?" I questioned him to get to the point. "Alright, Kenji asked me, Conner, Chase, and you if you wanted to go over to his house at 4:15. I mean I am going so is Conner and Chase, but I don't about you." " Otay, I'll go." "Alright, I am going to tell Kenji you said yes." "Otay Lex, peace." "Peace." I was feeling bored so I packed my Adidas Ace 16.3 (were black, white and gold cleats) and my all-blue Nike ball. It was like 3:30p.m. when I was done packing, so I just chilled and watched TV.

As it approached 4:00p.m. , I got in my GT-R and went to Kenji's house which was about 10 minutes away. When I got there I saw them playing in Kenji's huge backyard. I got out my car, but didn't not tell them I was here yet. I took out my all-blue Nike ball and said "What's up bros! Want some TECH SUPPORT?" and I volleyed the ball toward them. Kenji didn't notice me until the ball hit his head. Lex laughed so hard to the point where he fell on the floor. Conner just kept his laugh to a level, and look at me. The Indian boy getting chased by Kenji. When Kenji was finally done chasing me, he said he will get me back.

Anyways we just chilled in his backyard playing keep ups. We just got 41 keep ups because someone had to sneeze... which was me, don't blame my allergies it was allergy season. We went into Kenji's house at 7 because it got dark and it was daylight savings. We made a YouTube video for our 100k subs. The video took along time to make and we finished at 12a.m., but were not done editing, but we all procrastinated and said we would do that tomorrow. I went home at 1:30a.m.

When I got home it was 2:00a.m. and there was a lot of traffic. "What a long day! Luckily I don't have work tomorrow!" And I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got ready for bed. I didn't go to bed yet, I watched some YouTube. Then I went to bed.