Enclosed

I hold my breath. Hoping that the person will not hear even the slightest of my breath. I feel my heart thump in my chest as each step the person takes makes me want to burst out in tears. The dragging of the green grass like bag scrapes along the floor. I hold myself back from thinking what's in the long bag. The bag is plopped to the wooden floor with a thump. A small whimper escapes from my mouth. The masked persons head turns with a flick. My hand triggers toward my mouth. To block off any of my breath. My tearduckts start to swell the tears stream down my face.  The creek of the floorboard squeak as the person inches closer to the closet. They get so close to the closet that I can hear the raspy breathing coming from the inside of the mask.
"Malone"
My heart drops to the pit of my stomach.
"Malone sweetie I know you're in there so why don't you come out, silly for you you left the lights on so what do you expect?"
I feel so sick to my stomach who is this sick minded person?  The closet doors fly open with a thrust. And on the other side of those doors was the creepy white masked person.  What do you want with me I say in between sobs

" I don't I don't know why am here what what do you want?"
"I want you of course."
"What do you mean?"
"Remember what you did to me freshman year. You're gonna have to pay an eye for an eye."
"WHO THE HECK ARE AND WHAT DO U WANT!?!?"
"You."
Suddenly the person jumps towards me and pierces a needle into my neck and it goes blank...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Thanks guys so much for reading I can't believe how much reads I already have for just only a couple chapters thanks so much and I'll keep writing.