Popularity rank

The most popular people in AoT ranked up, plus some fan comments.

1) Levi (duh)

"By far my favorite, he's total badass! He's incredibly fast, short (but that makes him a little more cooler), and he kicks titan ass!"

"Levi is badass no doubt about it! He's beautiful and powerful so there is your perfect guy right there."

"I love him and his father was a client named john marcello" (thanks for spoiling buddy -__-)

2) Mikasa

"Lol she is very cute around Eren. She is also very strong, she is my favorite after that is Levi cause of his sassy kicks and his funny face but I love that character. So much sass. But Mikasa is very strong, you can say that she is weak but she can not turn into a Titan! If she could then I bet she would be super strong! I just love the Ackerman family! Well maybe not all of them but definitely Mikasa and Levi. Admit it, Mikasa is very strong and very caring so respect it. I understand other people's opinion but respect mine too. She is just an awesome character"

3) Eren Jaeger (wtf, number 3?)

"Eren Yeager, besides being the main Character, he is very passionate on what his dream is, and is willing to suffer to save his comrades, but At times I do agree on people saying that he's an annoying character that creates sappy speeches and shouting a lot, (RIP headphone users) but he is a valuable soldier because of his titan abilities and good intentions when transforming into his Titan form, unlike the other Shifter (Those who shall not be named) he's done the unthinkable sacrifices that true whiny people would never think of and so he's a good character with a few flaws, but everybody has flaws!"

"Eren is my tape"  (you're tape? lololol)

4) Armin

"Armin is the smartest to the show. He is the best and common sense. He's like Levi with being able to quickly analyze situations but he isn't as violent."

5) Jean

"Jean is by far the most interesting character. He is a very realistic character who is conflicted and exhibits very humanistic traits. Unlike Mikasa or Levi or Eren, Jean is the manifestation of human-like qualities. He is enticing and well-developed. 10/10"

"He is just awesome" (sure he is)

6) Annie

"Annie Leonhardt is a strong person and a very complex character. he history is shrouded in mystery which makes her all that more compelling. Plus, she owns everyone"

7) Sasha (WTF? How did she get on this list?)

"Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan has a spectacular character casting, but if I had to pick one extremely amazing character from the cast it would have to be Sasha, or Potato Girl, for that matter. Even though there are extremely awesome characters like Levi, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, etc. Sasha is the first person that pops up into my head whenever I here 'Attack on Titan' for some reason. Maybe it's because of my fondness for strange characters... Or potatoes."

8) Hanji/Hange

"Zoe is definitely my favourite character, maybe because she reminds me of my self, but also because she's the exception of the rule, she's actually the only one who likes titan, in a way at least, she is interested in learning about rather than just killing them."

9) Erwin

"I admire his strength and passion in driving humanity to freedom

and that handsome face is a bonus."

10) Bertholdt

"Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the Colossal Titan... A crybaby who has to scream for Reiner to save him from Mikasa."

HONORABLE MENTIONS

11) Petra 

" really like Petra. She's really nice. But the haters are clearly Levi fangirls."

12) Reiner  (Why 12th?)

" Not many people may share my views of Reiner, but he's my number one character, because of his loud and Obnoxious personality as a soldier, but he's also very conflicted, being more dark and indecisive as a 'Warrior'. Although he's seen as a "bad guy" I'll always see. Him as my favourite character. He's also really good because he shows strong character development. Say what you will, no one will change my mind on him. I know he's a villain, which means he'll probably die, but I pray that he won't."

13) Marco

"Marco is my favorite character, he's just so nice. I feel that he made such an impact by just being kind to others"

14) Connie

"This cutie should at least be in the top five man...i hate how most people don't care about him because of his looks, ugh...i read a fact that Connie is the kindest, most honest person in the 104th. he's very strong once you think about it! he didn't freeze up, mourn (for the longest time at least) he didn't change his identity like someone I know and will not name, he never raged or went into battle without thinking at least a bit, along with being hilarious and an amazing person, he will always be my favorite! AND ITS JUST A BUZZ CUT PEOPLE, JEEZ, WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?! I also find it adorable that he's the fastest in the 104th STAY STRONG CONNIE BBY ALSO MARRY SASHA *salutes*"

15) Krista

"She is the best character on the show... and the hottest!"

16) Dot Pixis

"He had my fave quote from the entire series "I want to be eaten by a hot lady Titan" seriously he rocks"

17) Ymir

"I love Ymir. She reminds me of myself. If I was ever a anime character, I have many things I could compare myself to here. I know anime is anime and that in real life everyone is too busy protecting themselves, I would go help my friends too. I love how Ymir protects everyone with her Titan."

"I think she's...lesbian." (LOLOLOLOL)

18- Mike

19- Farlan Church

20-Isabel Magnolia