It Will Definitely Be A White Christmas ;)

Start from the beginning

"Claud? What are you staring at?" Louis' mocking voice knocked me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see the pair staring at me with smirks on their faces. "Just how fat you two are getting, I guess that means you wont get any of the cookies that Zayn has probably already eaten." I joked, smirking at them both. They both pouted in fake hurt before pouncing on me. I felt their hans attack my sides.

"No!.. No!... More.... Tickling... Ssstttooppp" I begged, but of course the didn't. I heard two laughs enter the room, but they didn't stop them. I pouted knowing exactly who they were. Zayn and Harry. "please... sttooooopppp" I protested again, when a loud yell came from the kitchen. "Stop it the both of you, you might hurt her!" Liam ordered, they both sighed and let go of me. I shot them daggers before running off the kitchen and tackling Liam in a hug. "Thank you so much" I squealed as he hugged me back laughing.

"I thought I was going to die" I pouted letting go of him and spotting the now empty cookie plate, I looked up at Liam who shook his head giving me that look. My face scrunched up at the thought of who had eaten them. Zayn. I ran back into the living room and jumped on Zayn who was sat on one of the arm chairs. "Thats for eating all the cookies" I announced, as he winced in pain. "Alright enough fighting lets get to the presents" Liam announced walking into the room.

* * * *

After receiving a jumper that said I love Louis on the front and Larry Stylinson <3 on the back, a bracelet, some carrots, Nandos vouchers, a full length mirror, race way tickets, a kitten, some more merch and a few others things the boys and I were pretty happy with our presents and their were only a few more under the tree. Louis and I were saving our presents for later and I still hadn't given the lads their joint one yet.

"So Haz what are you going to call him?" Louis asked stroking the kittens head. Harry thought for a minute before lit up at his idea. "Larry" I smirked and the boys all burst out laughing, Lou on the other hand looked like he was about to cry.

I rolled my eyes as Zayn handed me a present. I looked at him confused but took it. "It was under the tree, I dunno who it's from though" I smiled mouthing a thank you as he joined in the conversation the boys were having. I opened it slowly not sure what it could be. But inside laid a tiny pair of pink baby shoes, instantly frozen. What the hell is this! Laying next to it was a little card, I took it out and read it.

Just a little present for the little one... Congratz

Oh wait thats right I forgot you can't have kids can you..

Lots of Love

R

Xoxo

I dropped the card in shock, how did he get inside.. And how did he know I packed up the box placing everything back inside. Just as the lads attention turned to me. "Whats -" Louis started to question but I cut him off. "I'm just going to go get your present" I lied, taking the box and hurrying out of the room. In all honesty, I was planning on taking the boys out so they could choose their presents so I wasn't really going to go get it. I had to call Simon.

"Uncle Sci!" C

"Claudia? Sweet heart whats wrong? You sound distressed.." S

"He's been in the house, he left me a present. He's taunt me! Uncle Sci I thought I could handle him but now he's gone to far. I cant do this anymore. I need you help." C

I was close to crying, I can't believe he brought it up or even knew...

"Claudia, go and check your Ipad, the email will explain everything, this has gone to far, you can explain what happened when I see you next. Sweetie everything will be fine, and Claudia Merry Christmas" S

"Okay, Merry Christmas Uncle Simon, can you tell dad I love him" C

"Sure thing, well talk later bye love" S

"Bye" C

I quickly hung up, rushing into the spare rooms and grabbing my Ipad, I opened up the email, and saw a power point looking thing that said "Boys your off to Ibiza! Merry Christmas" I smiled, perfect I could use this as the boys present. "Ibiza? Really?" I spoke to myself sighing,I grabbed the pad walking back into the room, the boys were all smiling at me but I had no clue why. I shook it off sitting down ready to speak but one of the other presents caught my eye, it moved! Alarm flashed over my face as I gripped Zayn's arm.

"That present moved!" I exclaimed a little loudly. They all smiled but Louis' eyes widened in shock. "Shit" He yelled running over to it. "I completely forget" He whined, Liam's eyes turned serious where as mine were just confused.

"Lou! I told you not to!" He tisked, Louis pouted but carefully picked it up and brought the box over. "Here's just one of your presents, but had I known you were getting Harry a kitten I wouldn't have-" But before he could finish, a tiny white head popped out of the box.

I screamed in delight. "Omg a teacup Pomeranian" I pulled it out of the box and placed it in my lap. "Louis! How did you know!" I threw my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek, the boys smiled and Harry giggled. "Harry you didn't" I giggled and he nodded.

"Hay we helped!" The boys said in unison, I smiled, placing it, which I worked out was a boy down on the floor and jumped up pulling them all into a hug. "Thank you so much guys, he's gorgeous but what are we going to do about-" I turned on the spot ready to finish but was caught up by the site, Larry and slyly walked towards the puppy curling up next to him and sleeping.

"Erm, never mind" I smiled watching them both as the boys awed. "So whats his name?" Zayn questioned bumping my shoulder. "How about Kevin?" I questioned, Louis eyes lit up. "Kevin!" I laughed, remembering the video diary. "That wont bring up to many memories will it Lou?" I asked, battering my eye lids at him.

"Nope it's perfect" He smirked kissing my cheek. I smiled then remembered their present. "Oh! And I have your present." I smiled picking up the Ipad. They all looked at me confused. "Your giving us the ipad our management gave you as our present?" Liam questioned,

okay the pad isn't technically mine, I have to use it to keep up to date with the boys managers and their tour dates and stuff like, I guess you could say I'm like their assistant or more like baby sitter.

"No!" I shook my head unlocking it and showing them the email. "Boys were going to Ibiza" I yelled throwing my hands in the air excitedly.

Aww...... Looks like their off to Ibiza will everything be better there? can she escape Ryan? and will everyone find out here Dirty Little Secret... Stay tuned to find out in the next book. Claudia Styles Dirty Little Secret

oh oh and that there >>>>>>

well actually more like ^^^^^^>>>>>>> is Kevin the Teacup Pomeranian.... soooo cute

and yes I realise Kevin is actually a pigeon but I doubt Claudia would have liked a pigeon....

Okay guys because CSDLS is R rated you can't search for it. You have to go to my profile and find it there :) sorry