Chapter 1 .

" I love you too but - " he shushed me.  Tf is he doing putting his finger on my mouth. 

"look,  Ima fix this I swear. "  I sighed I  knew I was finna  forgive him I always did.

" I forgive you " a small devious  smile played across his lips.  He grabbed my hand and slide it to his lap.  Squeezing it around his groing  oh,  damn

. " Jerome,  you promised this wouldn't always be about sex,  I thought  we were getting serious. " he squeezed my hand again and looked at me with those big soft  brown eyes I fell in love with.

  " okay, you right  " he scooted closer to me and licked his lips.  God why is he so sexy.  I wanted to kiss those lips,  those beautiful  lips o'his. I went for it.  I leaned in for a kiss and to my disappointment,  he denied it and turned  his face so my lips landed on his cheek.

  " I can't kiss you. " he said,  answering my what the fuck face.  No the hell he didnt. I thought to myself  ready to kick him outta  my house.  " maria,  she's still my girl"

hell no.  "WHAT THE ACTUAL  FUCK JEROME" I Screamed slapping him. He looked  at me like I was crazy,

" you knew what you were getting yourself into,  don't  play stupid Dhani . " he said his voice filled with annoyance. I wont let him see me cry , not right now . bastard

" get out" I said calmly .

"what" he said standing up .

" thats the fucking way you wanna be , then get the fuck out my house ! " I yelled .

" fuck no , im not going no where " he said trying to stop me fron slapping him again.

" im not doing this , IM NOT OPTION TWO MOTHERFUCKA LET ME GO !" I Said screaming and yanking away from him .

''please not right now , didnt I just express my love for you ?" he questioned me.  bullshit , fuck his expression.

''  You cant have your cake and eat it too ," he stood there for a moment with pleading eyes . im not budging fuck him.

  '' bye nigga'' his pleading eyes turned cold and before I could say anything else I felt a his hand connect with my face.  did he just hit me ? I started wildin out.  I punched him in his mouth as hard as I could kneed him in his nuts and tried to run . I knew I wouldnt get away , . he tripped me  , I fell right onto my coffee table almost hitting my head.  fuck , this some white girl movie shit.

" why the fuck are you always challenging me ! " he yelled snatching me off the floor . when the hell did he get so strong ? I was scared . what the fuck was he gonna do to me ?  I had to do something , and with a quickness .

'' rome baby , im sorry " I cried trying my best to stop my tears of fear.  

'' you will be , " was all he said before throwing me on the couch and walking out leaving me laying there shaking.  what the hell just happened. ive never seen him act like that .

LATER THAT DAY :

" WHAT ! " My bestfriend Mia screamed the phone .

" Yes ! ." i said looking out my apartment window . Rome's car was outside and he was just sitting there , i didnt know if he was coming up or not . But i knew he wasnt  getting in . I slammed the blinds shut when i saw him getting out the car .

" Oh shit , he's coming back ."  i said nervously pacing my living room floor .

" IM ON MY WAY !" mia said and i heard the dial tone .

Loud banging rang in my apartment as Rome pounding in my door .

" Babe ! let me in ! i know you in there !" he yelled still banging . I didnt say anything back .I Ran to my room and grabbed my stunn gun .

"PLEASE IM SORRY !" he yelled this time without banging .

" No leave ! " i screamed on the verge of tears .

" im not leaving til you open this door , please dhani !" he replied " i really am i dont know what came over me ."

" No , please leave ." i creid " i dont wanna see you ."  i didnt hear anything after a few minutes .  i put my back to the door and slid to the floor . i cried , while he was still screaming i heard him walk away finally leaving me in my tears.

" Dhani ! open up its mia ." my bestfriend yelled through the door . i scramble to my feet and unlocked the door , i tried wiping  the steady tears away from my eyes .

" Dhani , i saw him leave you okay ?" mia said hugging me.

"Yeah , why the fuck am i so stupid ?" I cried , leaning into her .

" Girl you and him will always be something , i dont get why he would say something so cruel to you though . " she said  not knowing the real reason i was beyond angry at him .

" me niether , he a bitch ." i said finally done crying .

" Say that then ," she laughed cheering me up . My bestfriend was the only person close to me foreal . We been friends so long people say we resemble one another . Me standing 5'2 her 5'0 . I have jet black shoulder length hair and she sandy brown wavy hair to the middle of her back , we both had big butts and were thought of as "thick " . we both had even brown skin and my light brown eyes opposite her dark brown ones, we always joked about being twins .

" Ugh , why do i fucking like him so much ?" i sighed getting up from my couch .

" Cause , yall drunk in love . You and my bro gone work it out . " She said referring to me & rome . We'd been messing around 2 years on and off . I was tired of being his side bitch .

" no , i hate him . hope he die somewhere ." i said not sure i meant it .

" dont do my bro !" she laughed .

" yo bro always doing me bogus tho . " I replied following her to the kitchen . Mia & Rome have been friends longer than she & I have . they're close as hell . She always thought we would be something . & i hate the fact that she more than right .