My girlfriend

Sorry for the skipping of parts it's really hard to make one part so if you new people want to know the story then I would advise you go to the first channel that I have it's Apeck12345  to see the first I think 6 parts to really know the story but for now enjoy this part for now. Bye.

Zane's POV
So the party was a blast but what really worries me is me and Y/N sleeping in the same room TOGETHER. I didn't have any words for this so I just blushed and turned to Y/N and saw her blushing and looking at me like WHAT THE HECK DID APH JUST DO THAT. But I had no words so I just shrugged and went with it. I loved the idea bit at the same time I didn't but it was a learning experience.
Y/N PVO
So I went to put my PJS on when I saw Zane without his T shirt on and I was like wow such amazing abs it was so cute and then he saw me looking at him and he blushed and so did I. I had a onesie on my little horsies on them and I thought Zane would like the other one that I had so I asked  him.

"Hey Zane do you want the other onesie that I have?" I asked
"Yah thanks." Zane said
So I gave it to him and he loved it. Soon it a was time to go to sleep and I wasn't really tired so we watched a my little horsies but without knowing I fell asleep on Zane and he fell asleep on me.

The next morning I woke up to my surprise I was in my bed and Zane was in it with me snuggling with me
Then when we both woke up we were shocked to see each other hugging so we had an awkward silence still hugging each other and not letting go until Aphmau came in and took a picture of us.
"My ship is so reallllllllllll I'm going to tell everyone." Aph said
But as she did something happened I was floating and I didn't know how so I just wiggled and then I was on the ground in a white dress and Zane just stared at me like I'm an angel.

This is the dressAnd with that I ran ran away but Zane followed me and when I thought he was gone I sat down staring into the sky knowing that my cover was blown but then all a sudden I herd a sound it sounded like Zane calling my name "Y/N Y/N Y/...

This is the dress
And with that I ran ran away but Zane followed me and when I thought he was gone I sat down staring into the sky knowing that my cover was blown but then all a sudden I herd a sound it sounded like Zane calling my name
"Y/N Y/N Y/N there you are " Zane said
"Stay away from me I don't want to hurt you like I did to the others." I said
"Y/N your not going to hurt me" Zane said " I'm here to help you I'm not going to hurt you I promise"
"Okay I'll let you help" I said
He smiled and blushed a little. I started to calm down and the dress faded until I'm just in my onesie hugging him.
"Y/N you made me worried sick promise me you wont do that again please." Zane said
"Okay" I said
"Hey Y/N I was thinking would  you like to be my Girlfriend." Zane said
"Hahahahahah awkward but yes I'll be your girlfriend." I said as we walked home.

Thanks for reading this story and remember if you like this story please leave a vote and if your new to my channel please follow for more stories and songs plus I'll be only posting a Zane x reader on Friday's and sometimes Sunday, Tuesday,and Wednesday  thanks for reading and I will see you next time baiii word count 638