Chapter Thirty-Six

Start from the beginning

Once our breathing evened out I spoke. “I’m sorry if I ever made you feel like a patient still. I never want you to feel anything but cherished by me, your boyfriend,” the man who loves you, I thought.

“Evan,” she said quietly placing a kiss on my chest that made me shiver.

“Yes.”

“Shut up,” I could hear the smile in her voice.

I smiled chuckling lightly kissing her forehead as her arms squeezed me tighter. Before I knew it we both were asleep.

*

*

I awoke the next morning to see Sonja sprawled out peacefully in my bed. Her hair, a hot mess flowed out on my pillows and a supple breast peeked out from under the sheets. That turned me on but she is so sound asleep and beautiful I didn’t want to disturb her.

Her chest rose and fell slowly in her slumber. I propped my head up on my hand and watched her even breathing wondering what she dreams about. I would do absolutely anything for this woman. I wanted to keep her as mine always.

I thought about the trip I had planned and forced myself to wait for the perfect moment to tell her I loved her. How madly, desperately in love with her I am.

I reached out to caress her cheek. She stirred turning towards me and her eyes fluttered open sleepily. I waited for consciousness to come into her awareness and am rewarded with a lazy but happy smile.

“Good morning,” I said softly. She rolled over to me letting me hold her in my arms.

“Morning,” she kissed against my chest again. I closed my eyes relishing in the sensation of her lips on me in any form.

“I want to ask you something,” I said quietly as I ran my hands through her hair.

“It’s too early for questions,” she teased.

“You’ll like this one I promise.”

“Okay,” she giggles.

“Do you have any Christmas time off?” I asked caressing her back.

“Yes, starts on the twenty first though that is a Saturday.”

“Same here,” perfect. “Would you go on a small trip with me?”

“That’s two questions.”

“Sonja,” I chuckled.

“Where to?” she looked up at me.

“I bought tickets just before Thanksgiving, two of them for a three day cruise down the coast of California. I would have gotten a longer one, but figured we have to be back here for family during Christmas.”

Sonja’s eyes widened as the smile spread across her face. She scrambled to sit on top of me straddling me which made me ached and throb feeling her against me as we were both still naked.

“Yes I’ll go with you on this cruise,” her breasts brushed against my chest teasing me as she leaned down. I gripped her hips tightly as her lips pressed against mine making me groan in pleasure.

“If you keep doing that I’ll have to take you again,” I growled nibbling on her ear when she kissed down my jawline.

“What…this?” she pressed her middle against my hardness.

“Mm yes that,” I bit down on her neck gently.

“Or…what about this,” she licked down my chest and grinded herself onto me even harder.