two

for @Symphony321 for beautiful plots and for being the first commenter.

"I wish I had slept a little more argh," I moaned out, resting my head on the cool table in front of me. AP English Language and Composition. Cue tears and intense sobbing.

"It's unhealthy to talk to yourself;" the guy next to me muttered as he smoked his cigarette, tendrils of smoke wafting up towards the ceiling.

"And it is prohibited to smoke in school premises, Mom," I shot back, raising my head.

He just stared, grey eyes sparkling, his breath mixed with an addictive aroma of nicotine, dry, chapped lips twisted into a sarcastic smirk. "Do I look like I give a fuck about rules, goody-two-shoes?" he asked.

"Well, I don't know about that, but you do look like you could use a shower," I lied.

"Only if you're in the shower with me, darling."

I flushed. "Real smooth, honey, but in your dreams." I choked out, cheeks turning scarlet.

"Between us," he whispered as he leaned in, staccato bursts of electricity crackling between us, "we both know that's your very own fantasy."

"Excuse me?" I gasped out, ears ringing and eyes wide. He leaned back, arms stretching out behind his head, lips twisted into a coy smile.

That smug look remained on his face for the rest of the class.