Chapter 17

Aleena’s POV:

When I and Marvin had finished our meal, we guided me to the car park to his car. His right hand on my lower back throughout the whole time, but because my dress has decorative holes on the back, all I can feel is the heat off his hand onto my bare flesh. For some reason, I feel a little nervous about it but it’s exciting too. “So what are you and the lads actually doing tomorrow?” I ask quietly as I look up to him and he smiles down to me, “we’re going out to a club tomorrow; one up in London. Do you not want to go anymore?” He asks and an immediate frown follows it, “of course I still want to go. I’ll be spending time with you. I was just wonder on what is actually happening tomorrow,” I say while Marvin walks me to my side of his car and helps me in, before going around the car and getting into the driver’s side. When he sits in his seat, he fishes down his pocket for his phone; my eyes watch his face concentrate for what he’s looking for. “Here, this-” Just as he begins to talk, I interrupt him with a kiss; I had no idea what took over me, but I felt the urge to know what he tastes like. Suddenly pulling away, I look at him with a frown; his face is unreadable. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what-” “Shut up,” he says quietly and pulls me towards him for our lips to meet once again.

Standing outside my front door, I and Marvin are enjoying a smooth and sweet kiss. We’ve been standing here for about five minutes doing this, ha! I’m not complaining though! His arms are wrapped around my waist with his hands holding my lower back, and my arms are loosely roped around his neck. Slowly, we both pull away from the kiss but grin like loons. “Would you like to come in?” I ask quietly to keep the soft romance between us going “I’d love to,” he replies quietly and steals kiss, which makes me giggle making him smile. I turn to face my door, and I realize that his arms are still around my waist; I smile at his sweetness. Slotting the key into the keyhole, I turn the key and let the door swing open although I expect the lights to be on so that I know (Your name) is at home, but... The lights aren’t on, and the house seems silent. Styling it out, I turn to Marvin and wink at him, “come in,” I giggle seductively and pull myself of his grip and take hold of his left hand and lead him into the house. Flicking on the lights, I take my coat off before taking off Marvin’s but in a seductive manner. Biting my lip, I reach up and leave millimetres between our lips, “anything to drink? Tea or coffee,” I offer but he smirks “I’ll pass,” he whispers and places his lips onto mine, so about... Two minutes, I and Marvin are in the hallway kissing sweetly. “Shall we move this to the sofa?” I whisper as his lips break off mine and make a trail down to my jaw line before leading off onto my neck, “I don’t see why not,” he whispers, to which I giggle and walk backwards even though he continues to string kisses onto my neck.

(Your name)’s POV:

Since Aleena was out for the night and you’d be left at the house by yourself, you decided to go round a friend’s house; this friend being Sandy. She’s a bubbly girl and is always around to chat and have a laugh. You met her at your dance studio and met through a mutual friend; she happens to know Oritsé too... She’s actually dating him and has been for a few months! “So I heard you met up with Aston again. How was it?” She asks as she sips at her cup of tea as you do the same, but at the hearing of Aston’s name, you being to smile but you hide it behind your cup. “It was emotional, but it was really amazing to see him again,” you say sweetly as you take a sip out of your tea, while Sandy watches you with a smile “he has a girlfriend doesn’t he?” She asks unsure “yeah, and she’s pregnant with his child,” you sigh with a frown “what? Oritsé never told me,” she says with a frown of anger. You sink into your seat while she sits and wonders for a few moments; suddenly, your pings with a new message.

[Hey babe, are you coming tonight? I have Marvin round? A xx]

Smiling at how cute and close Aleena and Marvin have gotten, you begin to text back.

[I’ll ask Sandy if I can stay round so that you and Marvin can have the night in, (The first letter of your name xx]

“Hey Sandy, would you mind if I stayed round tonight? My friend has her boyfriend round at my house tonight,” you say with a small frown on your face “of course you can stay!” She says with a smile, which becomes infectious. “Thank you,” you smile back.

[Sandy said I can stay here. So you and Marvin have the house for the night (The first letter of your name) xx]

[Thank you babe, see you in the morning A xx]

You smile at the text but don’t bother to reply to it.

Aleena’s POV:

“So is your friend coming home tonight or...?” Marvin asks as I put my phone on the coffee table, “nope,” I say sweetly with a smile as Marvin smirks “can we... Go upstairs?” He says seductively and I bite my lip “and do what?” I ask back cheekily even though I know what he is hinting, “how about we go upstairs and I show you,” he says seductively and I giggle before we both begin to move upstairs.

(Your name)’s POV:

“I might head off to bed Sandy. Thank you for the tea ‘n’ all,” you say with a smile as Sandy grins “no problem darling, have a goodnight sleep,” she says making you grin. Although just as you get out into the hallway, you see that the friend that introduced you and Sandy has just arrived home. “Oh hello Georgiana,” you say brightly as she looks at you and seems a little surprised “hello babe! What brings you here?” She asks while she walks over to you and hugs you tightly since you haven’t seen each other in a while. “Just came to see you and Sandy, but you weren’t in so... Yeah, really, ha! I’m staying over to, since my housemate has her boyfriend over,” you say quietly and shyly “oh that’s okay. You’re always welcome to stay,” she giggles making you smile, “I’m just about to go to bed now anyway,” “oh, night babe,” “night,” you say quietly and quickly make your way up the stairs and into the spare bedroom. (Sandy and Georgiana live together).

Georgiana is almost like the sister of Sandy, she’s the bubbly, talkative person. She also is dating a member from JLS and that is JB.

Georgiana’s POV:

Watching how quickly (Your name) moves up the stairs and into the spare bedroom, I can’t deny that I have seen a noticeable difference in her. Wondering my to the living room doorway, I see Sandy smiling at me as she lounges on the sofa. “Do you think something is different with (Your name)?” I ask with suspicion “to be honest, yes. I think she’s just upset that Aston has a girlfriend, and she’s pregnant with his child!” “Wait what? Rachel’s pregnant?” I gasp, which sounds almost out of horror, “yeah,” “but Aston always uses protection doesn’t he?” “Yeah,” Sandy says, but then I and Sandy look at each other and squint our eyes as though we are trying to read each other’s minds. “You don’t think Rachael’s tried something, do you?” Sandy asks “I don’t know, but there has always been something edgy about that girl,” I reply.

Is Rachael trying something to stop Aston from leaving her?