Six: Kelsi

A/N: Hi I am here to upload again. :) This is probably the fastest upload in this story... I feel so evil for not uploading more chapters earlier. :( But now my time is really limited so please show your support though voting, commenting and fanning. :)

So far, I only have Eva Mendes portrayed as Jace Keels. -_- My lack of pretty/handsome people astound me. Please help me. :(

Anyways, hope you get to like Kelsi better soon! :) She's the hot and sexy chick with the know-it-all attitude but isn't the slightest bit bitchy. :) Someone Jace aspires to be.

[edit]

Hey everyone I have a cast for this story now! :) I'm really excited cos the people in the story are exactly how I imagined to them to look like... if not better! :)

If you want me to change my cast or something, just drop a reply or COMMENT, I'll consider it. :)

Now here's my ingenuous cast: ^^

Damon Payne - Steven R McQueen (for all the tvd fans out there)

Jace Keels - Candice Swanepoel

Austin Hert - Austin Butler (yummerz)

Ariana Jones - Ariana Grande (actually my idea of Ariana came from Ariana Grande when I was watching Victorious so... oops)

Kelsi Olsen - Tulisa Contostavlos

[/edit]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you pass me the cereal box?" I called out, rubbing my eyes as if I could rub away my sleepiness.

We'd managed to live past another eventless day, after getting home safely without any ambushes yesterday. As a result, I turned it pretty early after finishing my French homework, but I just couldn't fall asleep. There were two reasons, anyone like to guess? No? It was about two boys, tragically.

(Decent) thoughts of Damon had kept me tossing and turning into the wee hours of the night. I had kept worrying that our almost-flawless friendship would now have a dent in it since we had our first squabble in so many years. Worst of all, it was just a misunderstanding... right? There was no need for it to go to that extent.

To be fair, Austin was part of my sleepless night too. His blonde hair and green eyes were etched in my brain the whole time I was laying down on my bed. At a certain point of time, I decided to step out to the balcony to take a breather. I lay in the hammock and the wind lightly blew across my face, whipping up my hair gently and making me cheeks flush from the cold.

I stared at the bright and glowing constellations in the stars as his appearance took over my whole mind. I started off knowing him as an overconfident snake in the grass, and a stealthy one at that. Then, in my time of need, he had managed to rescue me and save me from any nasty occurences. I couldn't judge him for joining Red Hunter, because I was in a mafia myself. We were both part of something brutal and ruthless, and our worlds were the same yet different. Somehow, Austin just didn't come across to me as the mafia douche, like the other Red Hunter members who had found me drunk in the ally.

Of course, I only had dinner with him. I could be utterly wrong about him but a part of me knew that I  would be devastated if it were so. I don't know why. Anyway, I knew that Austin was much sneakier and smarter than the deigned himself to be, and a part of me was itching with curiosity to unravel more of his secrets. I was completely confused by my thoughts which seemed to have no answers.