Chapter Forty-Four (44)

Start from the beginning

Braces.

"Any way, sit, sit, you two" We sat at a round table, black and sturdy.

The guy soon came around to us again, introducing himself. Cameron, and he would be our server for thing afternoon.

Suddenly getting self conscious, it was quite... Well our table was, not everybody Else's. I could hear the murmurs of everybody that came out, and cars passing by.

"I... Im sorry Owen," Tylers mom apologized, I gave Tyler a weird looked.

Touching my chin with my hand, I moved it away, "He says thank you," Tyler said for me,

"Oh, you are so handsome," she beamed looking at me, "My son got a good one didnt he?" she asked, I dont really know to who, she kept smiling.

And I dont know why I did what I did, but I smiled back at her too, letting her see my braces; and then getting an 'aweh' back.

"Ive always wanted a cute son," she winked, I blushed, and Tyler... I think he chocked on his ice water. Which also made me laugh.

And then everybody eyes were on me.

"Well, Im cute am I not" Tyler playfully glared,

"Well.... You are, but Owen is cuter I have to admit," she smiled at me, and I smiled back once again, "See, ugh. So cute" she gushed,

Cameron came back and took all of our orders, Lorna getting a wrap, Tyler getting a burger, and me a sandwich.

"Only a sandwich?" Lorna pouted, and I nodded shyly. I was hungry, but not really, and I dont finish my food lots of times anyway. "Well, were all having desert then, and you cant only have a brownie," she wagged her manicured finger at me, I smiled at her... Not knowing what to do,

"Aweh!" her mother giggled, and naerly jumped out of her seat,

"Mom!" Tyler whined,

"Oh shush it, this boy. Mmm, I love him, other than that other slut," she flicked her hair back, "What the hell were you thinking that thing, she was faker than a barbie, I thought I taught you how to pick 'em, nice, sweet and blushed at every compliment you give 'em" she motioned towards me, and I blushed, burying my head in my hands covering my cheeks.

"Mom! It was all dads fault" he huffed, grabbing my hand and leaning back into the chair, like a child who didnt get the toy he wanted.

"You arent supposed to listen to your parents! Your a teenager for lords sake," she shook her head, digging into her purse, "K, together, Im getting a picture," she ordered, and I shook my head, I didnt look good!

"She doesnt take no for an answer," Tyler stuck his tounge out at me, and pulled my chair closer to his, carefully draping his arm over me, and kissing my cheek. My face lighting up light a firework.

She took the picture, "Smile, my dear Owen!" she put the camera up again,"1, 2....."

I smiled at the last second, "See, ugh. Thats just, wow. Beautiful," she kept staring at Tyler and I.

When we got are food, we all started to eat, and ended at the same time. I unfortunately ate all of it, for the sake of not acting like an attention seeker, to get told to eat more.

"Dessert to go?" she offered, looking at me. Which I turned to look at Tyler,

"Better to go, because if I stay here, I think Im going to blow," he burped into his hand,

"Tyler!" Lorna through a napkin at him.

"Im a man," He defended himself.

"Not a very well mannered man if I say myself"' she playfully glared.