Happy End?

Jaune Arc POV
We're done eating Ren well cooked meal. I think what we could've eaten if Ren wasn't here and that thought terrifies me. Apparently Looking at the girl who was with me grieving. Ruby, here munching away almost half of my cookie stash.
Nora didn't help cause if you share any food you have to give some to Nora like it's a tradition of some sort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby woke me up in the middle of the night to switch watch duty but before she gone in her spot she spoke with sincerity in every word.

"Jaune...."
She took a pinch on my hoodie.
"Do you remember what I said earlier?"

I just nodded cause I was honest gonna do the regular session with pyrrha's recording. She took her spot and lay down but with one last word.

"She wouldn't want you to mourn her like that."

After that she fell instantly asleep. She must've been exhausted, adding  the stress we just saw a few days ago in the wrecked village and her worrying about me.

I slowly realize that I'm not the only one affect by pyrrha's death Ren and Nora was equally affected while Ruby saw pyrrha's die right before her eyes. She probably feel responsible for what happen too.

But as I look at the bright moon and bathed by its light. Bit by bit I feel drowsy, free time I take a breath my eye brows felt heavier than the last.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruby Rose POV
"Hey!..."
I hear a nostalgic cheerful voice.
"Ruby....little sis!...."

I woke up to a quite strong shake by a right hand from my big sister, Yang.
"Did you even slept last night?"
I just yawn before rubbing my eyes out of it's blurry view into a focus. Seeing my whole team sitting on a side of the table while the blonde dork spoke.
"Cramming stuff before the test?"

Turning to Jaune and his team, Nora just making Ren notice her by retelling her dream while he just corrects it like he already knew what her dream was. While Pyrrha just give Jaune a glance from time to time.

"Just a little."
But it suddenly hit me. What did I study and why am I even studying? But an even more nostalgic voice echoed through me from behind.

"You should've listen to my lessons in the first place, Ruby"
I can't recall who's voice is this I am hearing but Yang gave me the answer.
"Summer, dropping by to check on Ruby?"

Summer, like Summer Rose. I quickly turn to see her with my own eye from down I slowly see her. In her clean white cape to her battle skirt. I saw my mother, Summer Rose.

"I am checking on you too, Yan-"
Before she could finish I fling towards her with my semblance by instinct.
" Oh, easy there Ruby"
Tears can't stop flowing from my eyes.
"Ruby, what's wrong your not like this back when I saw you at your dorm"
Yes, I was at the dorm and said I was heading out to out morning class. Shocked by my sudden outburst she pat my head and caresses till I calm down.
"Don't worry Ruby I am always be here"

That's right she was always with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaune Arc POV

"Heyahhh...."
Like always I train with Pyrrha's recording. Swinging Crocea Mors with everything I've got.
" and again!"

"Wahhh...."
With every swing Crocea Mors get heavier and heavier.

"Okay Jaune, guessing if you not cheating we could take a break"
I took off the stress out of my shoulders and ease up a little till I felt a warm touch with familiar voice.

"Here Jaune, have a drink."
Turning my view towards that voice and my eyes grew wide open in the sight of the red haired warrior along with the bright moon behind her.

"Thanks."
As I almost reluctantly accepts the drink she hand me.
"You've improve so much since we started back when Cardin was bullying you"

She looks at me like she examining me from top to buttom.
"Really, I don't feel all that different"
After that she then grab my shirt.
"That aside I need you to take of your clothes"

Startled, I resist her strength but it was just futile of me.
" wh-what!? No Pyrrha "
She circles around me, with her green eyes intently looking for something.
"Okay, all of you injuries are completely healed now"
Curious on why would I has injuries tgat require this much attention from her.
"Injury? From what?"
She looked profound.
"From our fight with Cider a few days ago"
What I fought Cider? But she just continued.
"They caused so much collateral damage to Beacon but it still stands cause you rose up like a hero to give us a happy ending"

Just hearing that made me feel relax or pleased. Wait why am I tense in the first play, I save Beacon that day, right? I became a hero.

"I'm a hero and made a Happy End?"