When Cisco get's kidnapped

It's been a full day of not having Cisco around and no one would tell you where he was. You called at least twenty times and he never picked up, that never happens. You had enough of being in the dark. You got to your feet and go over to the group who was quick to cover up the camera's and what they working on "Here's how this is going to work. You are telling me where Cisco is or i'm going out there and looking for him myself!" The group exchanges looks as you wait for them to reply. They sigh softly giving in "Cisco... Cisco has gone missing. We think someone kidnapped him." Barry says and sighs softly looking back at the camera's. You go wide eyed and go to run out seeing Cisco who was heading to the main room crying. You quickly run to him and hugs him "He's here!" You yell to the others and held him "oh my god are you ok?" You hold him as he shook his head shoving you away "I'm sorry, they had my brother.. I had to tell him." You frown as the others come out. Seeing Cisco crying was clearly a shock to everyone "I had to tell them you were the flash... They were going to kill Dante.." You look at him and despite him pushing you away before you pull him into a hug "It's ok... We all would have done the same thing." You whisper trying to help him calm down at least a little.