Chapter 2

Sorry that I don't comment on all the "plz update" ones! It's just that I'll end up having the same comment of "I'm sorry I'll try." Here's the answer to the commonly asked question:

I'm lazy and am most likely reading or watching YouTube instead of updating.

That and my English teacher keeps assigning all these papers. But I mean that shouldn't cause my laziness.

Anyways onto the chapter...
--------

Continuation from last time but lunch...

"So Hazel got new friends without me?" Sam pouts as I walk to the table with the three pieces of meat and Sam next to me. It's weird because Cameron's looking at me in an uncomfortable manner as the other two are whispering at him. Keeping secrets already? Fine whatever I'll just keep some of my own from you bikers!

"Don't worry Sammy Wammy I love you more," pinching one of his cheeks as he roles his eyes.

"Hey Cameron!" A bunch of scary biker dudes say. They all change their eyes towards me and my awkward self trips over absolutely falling. Oh and you know how in all those other stories the love intrest catches the girl and they fall in love right the and their.

Sadly I'm not that lucky. My Prince charming didn't catch me, no instead my face slammed into the tile floor and my lovely best friend laughs in my face. What a sad life I live. I'm kidding.

"She's troublesome already, why is she here?" The big dude asks.

"If you don't like her then don't look at her," Cameron said as Sam helped me up. YEAH YOU GO CAMERON STICKING UP FOR ME WOOOOO!

"I didn't say I don't like her I'm just saying look at us then look at her do you think she won't be broken after she knows?" He asked Cameron who face is stone cold now. What does he mean 'after she knows?' It's not like he does anything bad. Right?

"Only time will tell," Cameron said with a dark look on his face as he and his friends walk ahead of us. Confused more than ever me and Sam decide it's better if we sit away from the biker table. Aparently it wasn't because as I started eating everyone from their table moved to sit at mine.

"So Hazel, why did you move here?" Cameron asked.

"We got in trouble at our old school," I said with a smile. I stop as I see Cameron staring at me with a complex expression. All of a sudden he starts leaning in until our nose are almost touching. My face turns a crimson red as I suck in breath and pray he didn't smell it. He'll be my first kiss. Second if you count the accidental one between me and Sam. I didn't because it was when we were younger and it was cause we fell. Anyway, he's really close now. I'm not ready. We met today. I close my eyes and feel...

Something rough swipe against my chin.

Opening my eyes I see him hold his thumb infront of my face and a bit of ketchup on it. Awkwardly smiling I kick myself in the ass for thinking the wrong thing.

Why must I be so stupid?
--------------

The end of this chapter.
Byyyyye :)