Chapter 13

Next Chapter! Yay!

Comment, Vote, Enjoy!

<3Jessica

After he fell asleep, I crawled out of his grasp and called Samantha back.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sammy, its Annabelle."

"Okay, first, next time you're doing it, make sure you hang up before you orga$m. It was awkward. Second, what's up." I blush.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry about that! Yeah, we are going to date and then go from there. We aren't going to have sex until we renew our vows. Or if we do." I smile slightly to myself.

"You guys are meant to be together. You will. If you guys aren't having sex, then what was that orga$m coming from?"

I roll my eyes at her naivete. "Samantha, there are other ways to find pleasure. He knows what I like and how I like it."

"God, please stop! That is more than I needed to know!!" I laugh and she makes a gagging sound.

"Hey, you're the one who wanted to know. I was just helping you out. His hands. I mean wow!"

"Anna! Stop! I now feel dirty!" I laugh and Samuel stirs and reaches over to my side of the bed.

"Samuel is waking up. I've got to go. Talk to you... when I talk to you. Oh, his mouth is amazing too. What he can do with his tongue..." I laugh as she hangs up on me. I walk over to the bed and curl back up with Samuel. I run my fingers down his cheek and trace his bottom lip. I can't believe after all these years that he is mine again.

I still wonder what Kaleb wants and what he sisters are like. The little brats they were all those years ago. "I can hear you thinking. Stop now." He covers my face with his hand. "No thinking today. It's day off. You have shopping to do later." I smile and nod then push him on his back. I use my speed to run into the closet to grab a couple things then come back and straddle him. "What are you up to Belle?"

I shake my head then use my strength to put handcuffs on his arms and attach them at the top of the bed. "I bought these for some fun. Seems like it's gonna be a lot of fun." He struggles and the wood holds. "Don't break my bed." My fangs come out and I know that I look full vampire on him. He smirks then moves his hips so I fall forward onto him. "Nope. None of that stuff. I'm in control. That's what this tie is for." I reach for and gag him. His eyes go dark and I see his lust.

I slide down him to his large erection and slide him deep into my throat and moan. He flexes his hips and pushes into me even more. I sheath my teeth with my lips and suck hard on him while I fondle his large pair. He starts making sounds like he's trying to say something and then he comes into my mouth as I swallow him down. I smile then ungag and uncuff him. "Well that was..." I smirk at him as he is at a loss for words. "I was thinking, we should go to a bar. You, me, the twins and Sammy. Sammy could be the designated driver. It would be fun. While I was moving around, before I came here, about three hours away there is this awesome club that I ran across. Get a couple fake ID's and we would be set. Just to have some time off. What do you say?"

I smile and nod. I lean up and kiss him chastely the crawl off. "Sounds good to me. I'll tell Sammy tonight. I have a date to go shopping for!" I laugh then run to the closet to pick out some shopping clothes. "Call Sammy and tell her what we need to get!"

"I'm going, I'm going!" I hear the squeak of the bed behind me as i pull on a bra and panties. "You look hot." I jump as he whispers in my ear.

"Since I'm practically naked, I understand why you would say that. Now shoo. I'm busy." He laughs and leaves the room and I finish getting dressed.

I'm so excited. It has been a long time since I've went out on a date. He and I never got the romance before the marraige so this is going to be fun. Primping and pampering sounds just about perfect! I'm nervous about it though. We really don't know that much about each other and I'm worried about everything not being able to turn mout in a good way.

Life isn't easy. Death isn't any easier. So trying to live inbetween the two? Seems impossible and that's what we are doing. I want kids, yes, but I don't understand how any of it would be possible again. I'm dead. But he loves me. That I don't doubt. I'll pretty much do anything for him so yeah. I'll do whatever.

I take a deep breath then go downstairs. Shopping time!

"Hey babe, I'm leaving to go meet Sammy!"

"Okay. I'll see you at seven okay?" I nod. "Sammy is driving you. Just so you know! I love you."

"I love you too. Bye!" I wink at him then go and jump in the car to Sammy's house. Shopping time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ring the doorbell at Sammy's house and wait for someone to open the door. I have her keys in my hand. I'm so ready to spend some money. "Come on in, I just have to pee again then we can go." I nod and walk in to wait on her... Five minutes later... "Sorry, I really had to pee. So we are looking for a little black dress." I smile. "But it needs a sweater or something because it may get cold at some point. So let's go. I think we should start at the local Neiman Marcus then if nothing there, we can look somewhere else."

We drive all over and finally find a dress. It took us two and a half hours but we found it. "It's perfect. It's absolutely perfect." The dress is a designer Marchesa dress. It has tiered lace and below the bust is beautiful gems.

"You look absolutely stunning Annabelle. He won't be able to keep his hands off of you." I feel like a million bucks in this dress. We decide on simple black heeled booties. Like the kind Ashley Tisdale loves.

"I don't want to get a cover. I want him to offer me his coat." She nods and I head back to the dressing room to get back into my clothes. "I need to get new underwear!"

"Wear a push up bra and..." I look out the door and tilt my head as a question. "Well if you wanted to tease him... you could go commando?" I grin.

"I knew there was a reason I liked you. Brilliant. Bloody brilliant." We laugh and I go and pay for the dress and shoes. "Help me get ready please. We can have him pick me up from your house."

"I had planned on it. He is gonna pick you up at 5 o'clock so we have four hours. You need waxed, trimmed, colored and tanned."

"No tanning and I'm okay. Add nails. Why at five?" We walk out to her car and get in.

"Because where you are going is an hour away. I guess you don't need tanned. Let's get back to town!" We drive back to town and go to her home. "He is going to pick up your car so you can drive it and not mine. Let's get to work!"

She has me put on some shorts and and tank top as we head to get me waxed. "Oh, by the way, they are waxing everything..." She walks away fast as I realize what she is talking about. There's no way I can talk her out of it.

"But that's not fair! It'll hurt!"

"Get over it."

I spend the next two hours getting attacked from all sides as she has done what promised. I'm so ready for the dress and the date.

"Let's get back to your house to finish!!" She nods and we go to her house to finish getting me ready. After two hours of talking and getting ready, the door bell rings and my dead heart spikes. I'm absolutely confused on what just happened. "Get the door!!"

She walks to the door and opens it. Samuel is handsome as ever in a pinstriped black tuxedo. "Are you ready?" I nod and grab the clutch Sammy offers me. I don't see anything but him.

Here starts our new beginning as a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new chapter! YAY! I have horrrrrrrrribleeee writer's block!! like it's unbelievable! please please vote and comment!

I hope you like it. The next chapter will be the date! I have part of what I want planned, but I need a date that seems flawless!

Dedication to the one who thinks of the most unique date!

<3Jessica