Chapter 9

I KNOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE, BUT I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND THE AIRBAG BURNED MY HANDS! I'M STILL HOPING FOR VOTES! PLEASE? SO BY THE WAY I HAVE THE STORY GOING, I THINK I'M GOING TO NEED A NEW NAME FOR THIS, SO IF YOU CAN THINK OF ONE PM ME! I'VE DECIDED I'M NOT GOING TO ANNOUNCE IF THERE IS GOING TO BE SEXUAL CONTENT IN MY STORY. I THINK IT GIVES TOO MUCH AWAY AND I DON'T WANT MY STORY TO BE TOLD IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

I'M NOT GOING TO PUT THE "R" BITS ON HERE OBVIOUSLY, BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO BE NUN WORTHY. I DON'T ROLL LIKE THAT. HAHA. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT JUST LET ME KNOW. K?

 VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY!

JESSICA<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samuel

I first had to think of what I would do to hurt myself bad enough. She'll know that if I get hurt, that the vampire half can heal me with more blood. It has to be so bad that there is only death or vampirism as my future. Hopefully she'll still love me enough to change me, but with how she's been acting, I don't have a clue. I walk around and I don't hear her because she has blocked me out. She is the one I love. I know she wants to finish school here and we'll do that. First we have to figure out everything we need to know about Samantha and whether or not she is a changer. To know that I've made a changer, that's pretty awesome. I'd prefer not to have to tell her that she is one, a changer.

I walk back inside after watching her drive away and go upstairs to the shower. I look at my shoulder where she bit and see it still bloody. I mumble to myself, "Damn, vampire. Needs to learn to control herself. Biting me while I sleep. I don't even know what she meant about starving her?" I finish undressing and get in the shower. It's better to give her time than to push her, but not too much.

I get out and put on some jeans comfortable to run in and a white wife beater. I need to talk to her, but it's gonna take me awhile to get there. I'm looking forward to not having to deal with all of this. It's superficial unnecessary little things.  I guess it's time to heat my ass and start running.

Annabelle

I have no idea what I'm going to do with him. He seems to know what to say, even when I don't want to hear it. I want to change him, so bad, but when he talks like that, I don't want to do anything to hurt him, even though he's hurt me. And what did he mean about having kids? I'm dead! I can't have kids. Can I? I have so many questions but there's only one person who can answer him. And I left him on my front porch without a ride anywhere. So he's either going to have to wait on me or run. Running, what seems easy to a full vampire, would seem rough on a changer. They have the possibility of going fast, but the human part of them keeps them from doing just that. Now I just feel bad. I slow to a stop and contemplate what to do. Do I turn around and be at least a little courteous or keep going and be a cold bitch. He is my husband after all.

I turn around in the middle of the road and start heading back. When I'm about five miles from the house I see him. In a tight wife beater and ripped jeans. He looks hot. He sees me and starts to slow down and walks to the window. I roll it down and say, "Get your ass in the car. I'll give you a ride to the diner to get your bike. Then I have to work." He nods breathing heavily and gets in the car. I turn around and start driving back to the diner.

"Why did you turn around to get me? It was only a couple more miles." He's taking big gulps of his near ending water.

"Because you would have been seen by people I know. People that know you are my husband and would wonder what kind of wife I am to let her human husband run 10 miles." He is still breathing heavily and sweating on my seats. "Just have a drink of my blood. It'll help with your lungs and with your stamina."