Chapter #3: Realization Part 1(Luna's)

Luna continued her running out the door and outside. She was running to meet someone who she had known all her life. That was her life long friend. As she arrived she sat at a bench and waited. Soon it was about 15 minutes after she arrived and she got bored and started to day dream.
Day dream
She was sitting on one of the couches in Joker's mansion. She then saw Joker come and lay on it. She giggled softly.
Luna: Rough day?
He nodded his head.
Luna smiles and tickles him as he laughs uncontrollably she giggles. She stops and looks at him and smiles. He does the same. He then leans up and kisses her lips. She kisses back. Once they pull apart they smile.
He then tackles her and tickles her. She giggles uncontrollably. He laughs with her and stops. She leans and kisses his lips. He kisses back. She hasn't been happier in her life.
End of daydream
Bruce snaps his fingers and she looks at him.
Luna:Hi Brucey
Bruce: Hey Luna. What's new.
Luna: I think I love the Joker...
Bruce: Really?
To say the least he's shocked. She's never really had love for people, and to hear that was a shock.
Bruce: You know Harley left him due to his ways.
She snapped and she pulled her dagger on him.
Luna: I will kill you.
Bruce: Luna I'm sorry but he's just not right for you
She put it closer.
Luna: Don't tell me what is right for me. Just... Go! Get out of my life!
She put the dagger down and looked down. Bruce put a hand on her shoulder.
Bruce: You have my number. I'll be in touch.
He walked away. She stood there looking away. She knew he was trying to protect her. But she wanted this feeling to last. To feel something other than unwanted and scared. She walked home.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not posting... School work has been so much... And so has Work... But I'm back!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!! My question for you is... Do you think Bruce is loyal? And any ideas who Bruce is?