'I think were being watched..' Preview!!

Okay so this is gonna be in parts so enjoy!
Warnings: creepy.

Your P.O.V
     It was 3am and I woke up to a scratch on the window.

   I shook mark on the shoulder slightly frightened "Mark.. wake up, I think someone's at the window." I whispered, he groaned and sat up rubbing his head. "What's the matter babe?" He asked. "I think someone's at the window" I grabbed the blanket and covering my body only my eyes peeking out. Mark smirked and got out of bed walking to the window opening the window curtains. His smirk faded into a confused look when he saw a scratch. "What?..." Mark asked slightly opening the window to check.

"Nope, no ones at the house, a twig might have scratched it. No worries." Mark smiled crawling into bed with me and snuggling up against me falling asleep. I shook my head and feel asleep as well.

??? P.O.V
     ~I laughed as I saw my target open the window through my hidden camera. I made the scratch to wake them up so I can see their precious face. I will be watching their every step, movement, expression, word that comes out of their mouths. They're friends with the people that have ruined my life with Mark.. I had him.. And they Exposed me with texts with my other boyfriend.. I want his current girlfriend dead. I hate her.. I want to strangle her and choke her to death in front of Mark. And then he will be mine.. Forever~.. I turned around and Kissed a poster of Mark smiling.. "I love you markimoo soon you'll be in my arms.. I promise I won't cheat again on you baby" (can you guys guess who it is)

This is a very short chapter but this is a preview of what's gonna happen ;3 stay tuned!