chapter 2 Learning from Mom

Samatha keeped dream about what happens to Tommy as she then wake up in a sweat ( pov Samatha) No Tommy ( pov Destiny) you okay Samatha ( pov Samatha) it the same thing that killed Dad that killed Tommy I know I mean he died the same way Dad did ( pov Destiny) I think so to and I promise you that we going to found Mom and that thing that called Dad and Tommy ( pov Samatha) yeah I hope so you get us another cases or no ( pov Destiny) Yes I did I was up early don't ask why beacause I don't know myself and I saw this in the paper ( pov Samatha) A killer clown ( pov Destiny) yeah in Oak Park, Illinois that what I said when I saw it to he already killed 6 people ( pov Samatha) and you think it some thing supernatural ( pov Destiny) it could be I mean there no bad in check it out . ( pov Samatha) True plus I just need get my mind off this ( pov Destiny) So I guess we are team again the sister hunters are back ( pov Samatha) please don't push it Destiny ( pov Destiny) what it going to be like old time you it was crazy but fun ( pov Samatha) let just change and go talk to the police officers ( pov Destiny) fine slut ( pov Samatha) hore ( pov Destiny) haha I made you say it ( pov Destiny) hello we here on the case of the clown killes ( pov officer) And who may you two me ( pov Destiny) Oh I am sorry I am officer Pierre and this my partner officer Patrick as the officer looked at there ID's . (Pov officer ) Will yes there be killing by a clown and will I can give the address to the last person family that bad there love one pasted way let me go get it for I be right back ( pov Destiny) can you believe it a clown killing it sound pretty stupid to me ( pov Samatha) stupid or are you scared is that it ( pov Destiny) me scared of a stupid party clown no way very funny Samatha ( pov officer) okay here it is good lucky officers ( pov Destiny) So we head to this house and talk to the family see if then know anything about all of this Destiny rings the door bell no anwears . ( pov Samatha) Maybe there not home then the door opens ( pov lady) may I help ( pov Destiny) yes I officer Pierre and this my panter officer Patrick we like to talk to you about you son Billy and ( pov lady) yes come in take a seat I am Raven ( pov Destiny) nice to meet you raven as then shake her hand so about you son did he have anybody that did not like him ( pov raven ) No Billy was a very nice and caring person that why I don't get why someone would do this to him the officer told me it was a person dress up as a clown is that true ( pov Samatha) we believe so to I am sorry for your lost . ( pov Raven ) Thank you ( pov Destiny) I just get few some things I want to ask you Raven did your son my any chance have a fear for clown ( pov Raven ) no not that I don't know if ( pov Samatha) okay thank for your help we will let rest sorry again for your lost as then get up and left the house ( pov Samatha) so what you think is this ( pov Destiny) I am not sure yet really but I think it has to do with people that are fear of clowns ( pov Samatha) so like a ghoust ( pov Destiny) No I think it something much bigger then that let go back and get room some where here and check out some more things on the internet . ( pov Samatha) Sound good to me ( pov Destiny) but first we stop for some cake ( pov Samatha) is that all you never think about ( pov Destiny) no I think about another foods to okay as then get in the car ( pov Samatha) Will I can't found anything on the web maybe Mom taps can help as he want thought them and found one labored shapshift look I found this as she put the tap in and played it ( pov Mom on the tap ) I ran to some trouble what I think is a shapshift these thing can turn into anything and not one would know it was a shapshift the only way to know it to catch on the acted of it killing where sometimes shows it true form .

The only way to kill this with a shiver knife of shiver Bulled ( pov Destiny) So we are deal with a shapshift that shifted into a clown to kill that cool ( pov Samatha) will at least we know what it is now and how to kill it now we just got to found man Mom know all there is to know about monsters ( pov Destiny) yeah told you she badass will let go found us a shapshift then ( pov Samatha) it still day I think it will more likely come out in the night ( pov Destiny) So what we play the waiting game ( pov Samatha) pretty much ( pov Destiny) that lovely so what are we supposed do for all this time ( pov Samatha) I don't watch t.v. I am going to read up more on this . ( pov Destiny) That do nerd of you for sure fine I watch some tv maybe some thing good in on ( pov Samatha) Destiny wake up ( pov Destiny) no that my cake ( pov Samatha) okay ( pov Destiny) what is it why did you wake me up ( pov Samatha) it night already we can go look for the shapeshift ( pov Destiny) Oh will you look at that it is night let get going then as she jumped out bed and then head out the door ( pov Destiny ) where to even look ( pov Samatha) just drive okay I keep a look out . ( pov Samatha) Slow down I think I saw something go that way ( pov Destiny) would you look at that it clown and it coming your way you get the gun ( pov Samatha) I thought you had no ( pov Destiny) okay we getting the he'll out of here then as Destiny drive off ( pov Destiny) is it after us ( pov Samatha) no I think it gone ( pov Destiny) how could you forget the gun or knife where is it we almost could have getting killed ( pov Samatha) I did not found it you really need to clean out your car ( pov Destiny) what you talking about Sugar was clean is that not right my boy baby . ( pov Samatha) will of it so clean them why did I not found the shiver knife or gun ( pov Destiny) fine maybe it need a little cleaning but I will get to it don't worry okay I do it when we get back to the hotel we just get lucky because of my quick thinking that when Destiny phone want off ( pov Destiny) yes this officer Pierre yes okay we be right there ( pov Samatha) what is it ( pov Destiny) there just was another killing ( pov Samatha) really will what we waiting for let head over there as Destiny turned around the car fast and then drive off soon then where were it all just happend . ( pov officer) Oh good your her other the body it even more mess up them the last one ( pov Destiny ) Thank you we just take a look around how did it do we just saw this thing in front of us and now it has already killed another person this thing fast and good at what it dose we need to found that gun or knife fast before some one else dies then head back to there car ( pov Samatha) Dose that mean your going to let me help you clean your car ( pov Destiny) no I will do it no one touch sugar is that not right my sexy baby boy ( pov Samatha) man you love that car to much ( pov Destiny) what Mom felt the same way about this car to .