Chapter 34

Skylor and her mother left to spend time together.

"Hold on, Lloyd. I need to talk with Chen right now." Garmadon said to his son.

"Alright. See you later."

The former Dark Lord pulled his sensei aside.

"I'm sorry, for everything I did." Chen apologized.

"It doesn't matter. I forgive you now. Besides, Lloyd wouldn't have been born if it wasn't for you convincing me to sign that letter. I'm grateful for that."

"Really?"

"Yes. Misako, although she passed away, had already forgiven me. As with Wu also."

"So, it's all good now, right?"

"Yep. Where's Clouse?"

"He's still in the Departed Realm. He refused to change sides."

"Oh, I see."

"Is Lloyd alright?"

"Mostly, yeah, although he's still recovering from Misako's death. She got a heart attack just an hour after I had returned from the Cursed Realm."

 "I'm sorry to hear that."

"I know. I'm also affected, but not as deeply. Although, Kai and Skylor are still in a relationship too."

"I totally support that now. I saw how they looked at each other during the tournament. I think they're meant to be together. Anyways, now that I'm good, I'd like to stay with the rest of you."

"Sure."

"And I think Master Chen sounds way better then Sensei Chen, so...well...they technically mean the same thing... I'm just gonna keep it like that."

"Okay. You wanna go back?"

"Yeah."