As I was loading all the bags into my car, I got a text from Liam.

From: Liam

hey man I'm seeing some nasty, nasty stuff on twitter about Zayn and the baby make sure they're alright mate. It's really bad.

I carefully slid my mobile back into my pocket and quickly put the last few bags in my car. I scrambled around to the other side and jumped into the driver's seat. I fumbled with the keys before starting the engine and speeding off in the direction of my flat. My mind was racing. What could people be saying? Would Zayn do anything irrational? Would he be safe in public? I kept my eyes on the road and strained to focus so I could get back to my pregnant boyfriend in one piece.

I came to a stop at a light and squinted at the glare of the sun. My phone lit up with more texts from Liam. They were screen shots from twitter and I made sure the light was still red before opening them. I quickly swiped through the screenshots my eyes widening at some of the tweets I saw. Some were good and some were horrible. There were even some threats which made my stomach clench with worry and fear.

HONK

I started at the sudden noise and dropped my phone in a hurry to keep driving as the light was green now. A few cars passed me, the drivers giving me angry looks except for one girl whose eyes widened realising who I was. I forced a smile as she passed and turned right onto my street. My building came in view and I hastily pulled in and found a spot in the car park. I struggled to handle all the grocery bags but i managed. Flashes blinded me as a few paps I failed to notice earlier began to crowd me.

"Harry! Harry!" they called. "Tell us about your baby on the way!" I just groaned

I walked faster-as fast as I could go under the weight of my groceries- towards the entrance and pressed my back against the door causing it to swing open. I staggered over to the elevator using my foot to press the up button. The door slid open smoothly and I climbed in. I used my nose to press the button to the top floor. I tapped my foot impatiently. The elevator seemed to move at snail pace but I think it was just my need to get home quickly. The elevator finally jolted to a stop and I got out.

I walked a few doors down from the elevator and let the bags slips from my arms gently to the floor of the hallway. I pulled my keys from my pocket and unlocked the door to my flat. I collected the bags and brought them inside, not bothering to put the stuff away. I pulled the door shut maybe a little too harshly but that wasn't my current concern. I rushed upstairs and flung open our bedroom door. My heart softened at the sight. Zayn was asleep holding his stomach dearly. As I got closer I noticed tear tracks on his cheeks and his phone next to him.

"Shit," I mumbled. I grabbed Zayn's phone careful not to wake him. I unlocked it and the phone went straight to twitter on his mentions. With my own eyes, I saw such terrible messeges. Even worse than what Liam sent me. "Oh my god," I breathed, for this was truly terrifying and sad. People sending such hateful words. Of course there plenty of nice tweets from fans and a couple celeberties. But the hate was really bad. The threats were scary. I feared for the safety of my boyfriend and my baby girl. I couldn't imagine how I would handle it if anything happened to either one of them.

I whipped out my own phone and quickly dialed Liam's number. I sat down on the edge of the bed as I waited for him to pick up.

ring, ring, ring, ri-

"Hello?" Liam's voice was already filled with concern

"Liam I need you to call management," I said sounding more panicky then I would have liked to.

"Did you read the tweets? How's Zayn," he asked

"He fine. Asleep but I think he saw everything. His phone was next to him and he has tear stains on his face." I replied shakily