Conversation

Ashley Pov

I was waiting for my brother to show up Celeste was with Dylan and CJ and their girls having a girls day

I heard a knock at the door,I had put down the ice cream down and went to go answer the door. I had opened the door I saw my brother

I said "hey Colby no one else is here with you" Colby said"nope can I come in" I said "yeah you want a drink or something"

Colby said "Ashley quit stalling what happened at the hospital"
I said "Colby Dean cheated on me again while I was gone again,he hurt me but the main part about it Celeste came running to me saying that her daddy is kissing another woman Celeste thought she was going to have a dad in her life.He broke my heart too many times Colby,Ever since I lost my memory Luke and Ashton been there for me and Luke been Celeste dad since day one"

Seth had hugged I said "after I got everything in order when I got out of the hospital Luke was there." Seth said "so what I'm hearing is that you undecided between Luke and Dean"
I had shaked my head yes
Seth said "which one been there more for Celeste and you?"
I said "Luke"
Seth said "which one help you get better when sick?"
I said "Luke"
Seth said "which one help Celeste with everything?"
I said "Luke"
Seth said "who was there when you lost your memory?"
I said "You and Luke"
Seth said "how?"
I said "Seth,I heard your voice you said you love me and be careful"
Seth said "okay"
I had went up and get my ice cream I said "Seth when I saved you from TNA I did it for you not for no one else you are my brother all those people except you and Alexa and Becky turned your back on me"
Seth said "Celeste should be arriving right now"
After Seth said that my daughter appeared

I said "hey Celeste you had fun with Jada and Nicole today?" Celeste said "yeah uncle Luke came with us to the zoo" I said "where's Uncle Luke?" Luke said "hey Ash" I said "hey Luke thanks for being there for Celeste" Luke said "your welcome" I had no others words but Seth said "Celeste how we go outside"
Celeste said "okay" Seth had walked Celeste outside

I said "so this is awkward" Luke had laughed and we had locked eyes and Luke had closed the space between us and I had kiss

There was a knock at the door Seth had came back in and covered Celeste eyes

I said "don't worry Celeste you gonna have a boyfriend one day.but bring him to Uncle Seth and Luke"
Celeste had ran upstairs and I had walked to the door and opened it up and saw two of my hateful people ever.