A Day With One Direction (Part II)

Start from the beginning

“They’re cute.” Eleanor whispered to Louis. Louis just shook his head in agreement.

We walked down to the first rollercoaster. It was extremely, massively big and it made my stomach quench. I wasn’t a huge fan of them, they made me super scared (of course I would never admit that) so I decided to stay behind. 

“Zayn you big pussy.” Harry remarked. I rolled my eyes at him as I sat on one of the benches next to the ride.

“Anyone else a chicken?” Niall added. I stared at everyone before my eyes landed on Ellie. She looked a little nervous and her hands kept shaking.

“Well then let’s go!” Niall pumped his fist into the air. As everyone stared walking to the entrance of the roller coaster, Ellie stayed in her spot.

“Ellie?” Danielle asked. 

“Uhm, I think… I’ll stay behind too.” She sat next to me in one swift moment, crossing her legs and crossing her arms. 

Danielle and everyone else giggled before leaving us behind.

We didn’t say much for the first minute or too. She just sat there, not moving an inch.

“Are you okay?” I asked. She snapped from her trance and she looked at me.

“Fine.” She murmured.

“I don’t believe you.” I replied.

“Roller coasters scare the s**t out of me.” She whispered. Then she quickly turned to look at me with a scared expression.

“Sorry.” She said.

“Did you just apologize for cussing?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“Don’t.” I laughed. 

“Will you stop laughing at me Malik!” She punched me in the shoulder.

“I’m sorry! You’re just so cute.” I admitted. Her cheeks turned incredibly pink and I could see her hands shaking again. “Aww, did I make you blush?” 

“Zayn!” She complained.

“Sorry!” I apologized with chuckles. She was just so adorable I couldn’t help but make fun of her. It was so cute the way she got mad. 

“It’s not funny.” She claimed.

“You’re just so cute when you’re mad.” I explained.

“Yeah, well then I should make fun of you too since you are also scared of roller coasters.”

“I’m not scared. I just didn’t want to ride it.” Lies.

“I don’t believe you.” 

“I can easily ride that thing if I wanted to.” Big lie. 

“That’s what she said!” Ellie blurted. I looked at her with a confused expression before realizing what the joke was.

“Very mature.”

“What? You said it.” She replied.

“Whatever.”

“Hey, if you’re not so cared, then I dare you to ride it.” She said. 

“I don’t want to.”

“Double dare.”

“No.”

“Chicken.”

“So are you!” I commented. 

“Yeah, but I admitted to it!”