Conscience : Maybe your mind is getting toxicated by him!

Me : I guess so.

Conscience : That means you LIKE him?

Me : *blushes* He's not bad.

Since the day we met, I felt different. This thing have never happended to me before. It's foreign.

I went downstair, staring at the empty living room, decorated with all the Christmas decorations. The stars, balls, bells, sparkles and more. We did a great job.

I patted my back and sat on the couch. Man, being alone on Christmas is so damn boring. It feels so lonely in this big house.

Lonelier than ever.

Suck it, I am going out.

I grabbed my white coat, red jeans and a white cap and setted my hair in a nice ponytail and we're ready to go!!

I took a quick at myself and said to myself,"My clothes looks so Christmasy. Red jeans and white coat? I am weird."

Conscience : You now you look more weird because you're talking to yourself. But who cares, you like Ryan! Yay!

Me : I don't!

Conscience : You do dear. I know everything about you!

I entered the streets which looked so fascinating. Covered with thick snow, the Christmas trees decorated with all the beautiful stuff, children running here and there (I don't know why because don't they have to be with their family and eat delicious stuff?).

Then, an idea popped in my head..

Why not make someone else happy on this day?

I am do going to do so. I'll go to Ryan's house and celebrate Christams with him, knowing that he would not be celebrating it. I can't take his sad face anymore.

-

-

"Is Ryan here?" I asked, standing on the door of the Matthews' house, smiling like a kid who wants a candy from them.

"No, he's at his apartment. But hey, you look so cute in that Jady. Nice choice." Anna exclaimed.Even she looked off today. There must be a big reason behind it then because why whould a whole family stay sad on Christ's birthday?

"His apartment? Where's that?" I asked. He lives in a apartment.

"He usually stays there. I'll write you the address." she said before going inside,"Hey, come in."

I went inside but there was no sign of happiness. It didn't seemed like it's Christmas. 

Why? Don't ask me!

"Here." she said, coming towards me with a piece of paper. I could see that she was trying her best to fake a smile.

"Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, why is your house so dull today? I mean, it's Christmas." I asked.

Suddenly, her face fell a little but she tried her best to lighten up,"You see, Christmas is not much of our festival."