Project Roma (romano x reader)

There's a school, where special kids receive special learning.

A school that is heavily guarded by the top and the finest.

Though many dreamed enrolling here, the entrance exams are quite difficult.

Some students may not be the best here, but they're accepted.

All because they hold one tiny secret...

They're countries.

World academy, the best for the best.

-«•°^°•»-

"Tch..you've got accepted they say, you're finally gonna make friends they say.." The

(h/c)-ette mumbled as she was getting dress for the entrance ceremony.

Her snazzy rich pink blazer, underneath a tan-colored short-sleeve with a black and white stripe collar and accompanied by her oh-so-perfect striped checker skirt.

She tied her hair into a simple ponytail and stomped off into the kitchen.

Her freakishly blonde-tall brother stood, back facing, cleaning his dishes.

"Ludwig." She greeted.

His respond was a small grunt but closed the tap and faced her.

"(Name)." He nodded.

He wore the regular men's uniform.

Blue blazer, underneath a similar tan shirt- the only difference there was, was it was sleeveless, long blue striped checker pants with polish black shoes. He had an red fabric that hanged from his blazer upper sleeve. With golden letters, it reads "prefect."

"Where's brother?" (Name) asked.

It was natural for the young girl to speak without an accent. She wanted to remember her mother by doing that.

But let's face it. She had almost taken all of the features her mother had to offer.

Almost. From her silky (h/c) from her perfect fit figure. She was matured.

At least on the outside.

She was a stubborn girl with a feisty and oblivious attitude. A bi polar was another word to describe her.

"He'z over zleeping...again.." Ludwig answered sipping from his now warm coffee.

She huffed and turned to her older brother room.

Gilbert Beilschmidt was an....different, unique kind of person.

(Name) could not help but pity the Albino, he has suffered the most.

To father death and mother following after, he raised his siblings both when he was young too.

But now...

(Name) eye twitched once entering his room. He was currently spreading out his whole body to have a more comfortable sleeping position. His awesomely awesome pillows had already fallen on the ground. He murmured in his sleep, in which (name) couldn't possible oppose to but to listen.

"(Nameeeeee~) you look so cute in a maid cosplay, yes so awesome keseses..." He snickered.

The (h/c)-ette face darken with a mixture of anger and disgust.

Her brother Gil has a little sister-fetish. He adored her but at times it was taken too far.

And that's where luddy came in.

She poked his forehead with two fingers and he woke up instantly rubbing his head and yelling.

"kleine Schwester!! (little sister) vhy did you do zhat?!" She stared at him, (e/c) against fuchsia.

His face broke into a smile and grinned.

"kleine Schwester!! Falling for your big bruder are ve now?"

"Don't be silly brother, that is incest. Beside your fantasies just keeps growing don't they?" She tilted her head and did a closed eyes smile.

"V-Vhat!? Zhey don't grow! Zhey take notes! Yea! Zhat's right!" His pink tinted cheeks explains a different story.

She nodded and exited the room before stopping and returning.

"It's 7:45 brother, you have ten minutes to get ready. When your done, please go with Ludwig. I'm going to school by myself."

"Vait a minute! By yourself?" He asked

"Is there something wrong?" She asked monotonously.

He shook his head and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Nein but I wanted to walk with you." He looked downwards.

She blinked.

"Maybe next time, excuse me." She bowed and returned to her room to pack her stationary. She checked the clock.

7.55.

The (h/c)-ette nodded to herself and left the house.

-«•°^°•»-

The (h/c)-ette walked out of an convenient store and bit into her steam pork bun.

'This bun taste nice...what other favors are there?' She thought not noticing a guy running away from a group of screaming girls.

He ran to fast and bumped into the oblivious (h/c)-ette.

He looked at the girl for a moment before dragging her into a hidden part of an alley.

The stamped of girls went past and the boy let out a breathe of relief.

Her eyes flickered onto the boy strangely bopping curl, which came out of the hair near his forehead, where a fringe parted way.

He smirked.

"What? The Bella already gawking my-a looks? Why-a don't you confess your stupid love to me while-a you're at it?" His thick deep Italian accent cross his words.

Snapping out of her trance, she glared at the boy.

"Nein. I'm not one of them flirts.. I'll be on my way if you mind." She got off and dust herself.

The boy watch in amusement as she rejects him so....casually.

The girl looked at her now stomped pork bun and dropped onto the ground.

"Now bun-chan needs a funeral..."

The boy walked over to her and pointed.

"That's the Crappy food you were eating si?"

She nodded.

He scoffed.

"Fucken commoners...wait that uniform.." He looked up and down repeatedly. "Nice chica..." He smirk before he was abruptly punched by the now pissed off girl.

"Merci..." He placed a hand on his swollen cheek.

The girl crouched down and picked up the collar of his blue blazer. Pulling him closer despite how he was glaring at the girl too.

"For the past five minutes I've wasted, I found out that you're a prissy brat who wants what he wants. T-sun-dere...." She mocked.

"For-a past five minutes I've-a wasted, I find you interesting, bastardo.." His cocky grin went back into place.

She flicked his nose and left him in thought.

"ragazza I want you..." He spoke once her shadow left the area. "What am I-a saying? Stupid idiota...." He facepalmed his forehead.

So how was it?

Remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND ENJOY