"I'll call the director later. I...I have no choice but to give up the role, right?"

"You'll get another chance! Everyone thinks so... Have faith in yourself!"

"Will my looks always get more attention than my acting?"

"Have confidence! Don't think like that!" Didn't I say that a couple seconds ago?

"I'll try. Thank you, [Username]. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to stand all of this. I should go call the director but I'm gonna go get goldfish shaped bread!"

"Get back safe~!"

"Ok, I'll be back!"

~~~

Zen walked outside on his crutches. The air was fresh. He walked over to Mr. Kim.

"Ten for $2!"
(Welp. I've been using ₩ all this time...)

"Huh? I only have $1... Can't you just give me five?" Zen asked.

"Alright. You look pretty handsome, boy. What kind of work do you do?" He asked.

"I'm an actor," Zen replied with a smile. He sighed. "I hurt my ankle today so I can't even do that. Oh well..."

"No wonder you look so handsome! All you have to do is get better! Here. I'll put in one more," Mr. Kim said.

"Thank you~!" Zen took the bag. "They look so good!"

"Next time, make sure to get 10!" Zen nodded.

"Ok~! Huh? Did someone park in front of my house...?" Mr. Kim looked just as surprised.

"Isn't that a limo? Is the mayor here or something?" Zen shrugged.

"Who is it?" The door opened and a young lady stepped out. Her brown hair was up to her waist. Her blue eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Oh my god! Are we in the right place?" She asked. "My Zen would never live in a place like this!

~~~

I shivered. Usually, that happens when someone talked about you but I had a feeling Zen was gonna have some trouble.

"Zenny's mine..."

~~~

"...me?" Zen asked, surprised. Who was she? Suddenly, Mr. Kim's eyes widened.

"That's...that's her! Echo Girl who sang Free Friday!" He quickly grabbed a pen and pencil. "I...I should get an autograph!"

"Oh! It's Zen! I didn't know you'd be waiting!" She smiled brightly. "Did someone call you? You look so much more handsome in person!"

"...Echo Girl...?" She grabbed onto his arm. Zen was more surprised than flustered. She began to flirt with the poor man.

"You're so cute~! I didn't know you liked goldfish shaped bread!" She exclaimed. Oh, another Fangirl...

Zen sighed. He had planned to tell the director about his incident. However, Echo Girl refused to do it with someone else! Slowly, she began to spill secrets about the fact she knew V and Jumin. Zen bgan to be suspicious. Echo Girl continued with her rambling, dragging Zen away from the goldfish shaped bread selling truck.

~~~

Ring Ring Ring!

Who could it be?

"It's me! Can we talk?" Zen asked. "You know...uhm...I went to get fish shaped buns earlier and something happened. I can't tell you the details but I think everything will go well. It did feel strange...but the show's important."