♡♥The Staircase Confession♡♥

Mulai dari awal

"Your Dad likes me which doesn't mean you like me ".

Why does he think. I don't like him. I like him even before my Dad liked him. My Dad had met him during a charity event and had exchanged few words which had left this huge mark on him that Wasiq is very sensible,reliable, honest and a good Muslim.

If my Dad likes him that makes me like him even more. A sudden confusion cast on me and I wanted to end it right away.

" I really really like you," I said without a second thought.

I can't believe it. I confessed to a guy although I have always thought the other way round.

I suddenly felt in doubt. Did I sound too desperate? NO....but I like him that is a fact...or was it too quick....maybe it was.

He gently took me by my arm and carefully slammed me against the wall.

His touch is now layered with coldness. I felt the reason is me but then again I can't have this much effect on him. I look up at him and was caught in the net of his green eyes that were staring back at me in a slight daring way. I swallow due to nervousness as his face was few inches away.

I studied him like an art. The frown, the eyebrows, the long curly lashes, the tan-ness, the pinkness of lips, and the obvious Adam apple.

I closed my eyes to tattoo it in my heart so that I can never forget him.

Oh, but now I don't have to do that because now I can look at him as much as I can and at that thought a smile craved on my face  and I started hiccuping. My eyes snapped open and he was the way I had left him before closing my eyes.

"I...I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about another girl with same name Raseen.." he utters and before he could finish.I cut him.

"Then why did you held my hand and that too in front of media..and now that you have shown me to the world as yours ...you are backing out" I said with sadness creeping in but I didn't felt hurt that normally people in book describe.

I see my wholeworld crashing in as he said that...these types of things I am talking about....maybe because I know he doesn't like me.

Ok...

Now it's hurting a bit as my heart is throwing a kiddy tantrum. ..that I expected. ..

Okey...

Now it really hurts...

I mean how could he do that to me.

I ...Raseen Malik who can get any guy in the world that, of course, has to be Muslim, he rejected.  Even myself is so in love with me...it always has...it is crazy everytime myself sees me in the mirror.

"You were just a tool that I use to fix things...nothing more nothing less" he smirked as I notice his single light dimple forming on the right cheek. I suddenly had the urge to put my finger and keep that dimple forever deeper their. 

I finally found my voice that I had lost due to his intoxicated extra closeness.

"But you just said it's not me...so is that tool my clone that perhaps you are aware of ...who apparently has the same name and is the heir of A&N hotels and has my hand.

Who is also standing in front of you and confessed that she likes you because her dad likes you" I stop to catch some air?

I don't know if any of that made any sense but his uneasiness showed he is hiding something before he could escape.

I grab him by wrist to stop and turn him around to face me. I let go of his wrist as I thought of my boldness which I never knew existed. The one thing I do know is that, I hate to leave unfinished business.  And since this concerned my feelings,I have to do what it takes to make him realize my importance. I never knew what it feels like to have someone you can call yours.

I admit, at first I was scared that somebody can be mine and I have never felt these strong desires to be loved or to love. These words are still foreign but these were my unfulfilled desires. Desires, that I want to achieve with him only.

The one thing I learned over the years is that you don't have to wait or hesitate to love or to be loved. You have to run after them yourself.

I thought, if I keep my distance from my Dad after my mom death. He will eventually begin to miss me and love me. But I never build that relation where he could miss me. If I had taken a step toward him and showed him by telling him I love you then maybe he would have returned it without a single thought. I thought since he is my Dad, he has to love me.

"I like you like how a woman likes a man. And I really don't care if you don't. ..maybe a little. .if you don't like me back. But believe me I will make you mine" I said. I wonder if it sounded too strong. Well, there is nodoubt I am a strong man..no woman.
Usually, its a guy who says it but oh well I broke the stereotype.

I ponder over what exactly happened. It's like my body was taken by this unknown force to say it to embarrass myself.

The sudden heat at my cheeks reminded me I have turned the shade of red as I looked at his shocked face budding with a smile.

My hands shoot up to my blushed cheeks. I felt like millions of colorful balloons have been released in my stomach. My heart is jittering with joy as I took the initiative.

I walk away quickly. I was too afraid to look him in the eyes.

Salam and Hi ....hope u guys are doing fab and many of u r having exams ..well gud luck and break a leg.

My book is getting so many views which are unbelievable and thank you to all my silent n nonsilent readers you have made it possible to be in a rank....love u tonns. ..:)

Please do leave ur
Comments
Votes
Messages
And anything that I can improve on

And follow me n I will follow u bk.

Until then stay happy and make others happy :)♥

Zooming out :) ♥