Roommates?

Authors note:
Hii! It's still the same day and I'm still writing. Took me around an hour to write the first chapter! Well anyways, here goes the 2nd. Boo bai^~^

~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~

Nagisa P.O.V

          A week of school has already gone by and by Wednesday we have teacher replacement? And a transfer student for today? The teacher wasn't any normal teacher, we were told not to tell anyone about this, not even our parents  that the goal of this class is to kill our teacher. Waiting for the transfer student to come, everyone sits down and waits. Also, because our teachers name was too long we gave him a nickname of Koro-sensei.
"Oh here he is!" called our Koro-sensei," our transfer student called Karma Akabane!"
I'm looking, very surprised to see the guy who bumped into to me, and now that I recall what happened, I felt my heart beat faster than anything, maybe it's because I was running. He presented himself to the class and looked at me with confusion and then he realized it was me who he bumped into.
"Oh, it's you! Remember me? You bumped into me before opening ceremony!" He spoke loudly towards me. He said exactly what I didn't want him to say, embarrassed I looked down to my table as I heard the other giggle a bit. I hear footsteps come toward my direction and hear,
"My names Karma, nice to meet you."
"... M-my names Nagisa, nice to meet you.." I responded.
He sat rather far away from me, all the way to the back there he was staring at me, I quickly turn my head around, flustered, what is going on with me as I could hear the sound of my heart beating faster.

Karma P.O.V

Ever since I entered that classroom, I find Nagisa sneaking a peek at me once in a while. Class was over and I started walking home to find myself be followed by a blue haired boy!? Nagisa was following me, ok let me just ask,
"Ok! Are you following me?"
"No! You're wrong, I'm just headed to my apartment!"
"Oh ok, cool we'll see ya"
Even though I said that, it seems he was still walking my way. We reached to some apartments which were where I lived. Although Nagisa still went in those apartments! I reached my door when I look back to see Nagisa, he wasn't there. I felt him poke my back as I felt a snake feeling and a poke that stung. Looking behind, startled I see him standing there smiling, I calm down, open my door and enter my room.  Just that something was off... Nagisa also entered!?
"Umm... hey, never knew that you were my roommate!" He spoke. Roommate?!
Since when? Well I wasn't paying attention to the guy but he said something about sharing rooms, guess this is what he meant. I just wonder how everything will turn out.

Authors note:
Woo! Another chapter! Don't worry! It'll get spicier in the next chapter that it won't let you wait for the next one! It's 6am and I've gotta get up to go to school at 7:45am and come back home at
4:40-5 pm. Telling you this so you guys can have an aspect of when I'll be updating. Love you boo bai^~^