I'm Your Present (A Shoey Chritsmas Short)

I'm Your Present (A Shoey Christmas Short)

*Graphic! Spontaneous sex scene!!!!!*

Joey's POV

I'm all alone this Christmas.

There was a big snowstorm in Boston so I couldn't fly home.

Sawyer moved out of our apartment just a few days ago.

All of my friends are busy.

And I just want one gift. To be with my true love.

But he won't come. He's spending time with his beautiful girlfriend that he loves.

I look at my Christmas tree. I walk over to it and turn off the lights. I start ripping ornaments off and I throw them all around my apartment.

I sink to the floor and start to cry.

I've never had bad Christmas but this year just seemed to be full of disaster for me.

I start to calm down but I still lay on the floor surrounded by broken ornaments and anything else I might've broke.

I hear a knock at the door. I ignore it. They continue knocking.

Joey: Go away!

I just want to be alone. No one can possibly cheer me up.

Shane: Do you really want to be alone on Christmas?

Joey: Shane?

Shane: Yes. Now open the f*cking door!

I couldn't help but smile. I pick myself up and run for the door. I threw it open and I met Shane's eyes.

He smiled and I smiled back. He leaned forward and gave me a big, warm hug. I didn't want to let go.

He pulled away. Then his smile faded as he saw the mess inside my apartment.

Shane: What happened here?!

Joey: Oh... uh, I...

He stepped inside. I shut the door and I follow him as he looks at my mess.

Shane: Were you robbed or something?

Joey: No I just... I got upset and started throwing things.

Shane: What's wrong?

Joey: Why are you here?

Shane: Well I knew you were all alone so I decided to come visit you and hang out.

Joey: What's the real reason?

Shane: Fine, you got me... Lisa broke up with me and kicked me out.

I was shocked. Then I saw the huge smile on his face. What?

Joey: What happened? Why are you smiling?

Shane: She broke up with me because I finally told her that I am in love with Joey Graceffa.

My mouth hung open. Did I just hear correctly? He loves me?!

Joey: You... What?

Shane: I'll show you.

He leans forward and cups my cheek. His other hand lands on my hip and pulls me forward. Our lips slam together.

Perfect.

That's only way to describe that kiss.

So much passion and love. It was perfect. I didn't want to pull away but Shane did.

Shane: Well Joey, I'm your Christmas present this year. Do whatever you want with me.

Joey: Wha-what?

Shane: Kiss me, f*ck me, kill me. Whatever. I'm your present.

I pounce onto Shane. We both fall back onto the couch. I grab his neck and slam our lips together.

I slip my hands under his shirt. I pull back from our kiss and rip of the shirt. He does the same before pulling me back down and connects our lips again.

I waste no time ripping off his pants. I pull away again to take mine off too.

We're just in our boxers. I freeze, finally realizing what's happening.

Shane loves me.

We're almost naked.

And we're about to have sex.

Shane: Joey? Joey?

Joey: I love you Shane.

Shane: I know. I love you too Joey.

I grab his neck and kiss him again. We both pull off each others boxers.

We're both naked. Shane suddenly flips me over so he's on top.

With a smirk he leans down and start sucking me. I let out a loud moan.

He continues to do it. I keep moaning his name until I come in his mouth.

He crawls back up and kiss me roughly. I slide my tongue into his mouth. I can taste my cum.

He pulls away and flips me over. He positions himself in front of my hole. He quickly pushes in.

I squeal in pain.

Shane: Sorry babe.

Babe. That made my heart skip a beat. We're officially dating. I'm dating Shane Dawson.

He pulls me away from my thoughts when he start thrusting in and out of me.

It didn't hurt anymore. I felt great. And the fact that I'm with Shane made it so much better.

Shane moaned and then came inside of me. He pulled out and we both laid side by side on the couch.

I was still panting. He grabbed my neck and pulled me in for a soft, sweet, loving kiss.

Joey: I love you Shane. I love you so much. I have for a long time.

Shane: I love you too. And I loved you for a long time too. I was too afraid so say anything but today I just thought 'ah f*ck it'.

This time I grabbed his face and slammed our lips together once again. This has officially been the best day in my entire life. I'm finally with Shane.

And from that Christmas and on, every year we did our dirty tradition.

And every year I think how lucky I was to be stuck home alone that night.

The night the one present I always wanted walked straight through my front door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas people! <3

I hope you enjoyed that really awkward sex scene that I wrote all on my own for once!

And maybe if you're lucky, I do another one similar to this for New Years.

Other stories by me (Sam):

•Check out my f*cking profile! I have too many to list anymore!

Contact me!

Twitter- @CheeseGirlA

Instagram- @CheeseGirlA

Kik- @Pokegirl13